Reviews for Letters and Plots
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
somehow I feel like something's going to be in the room! Oh no!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Very nice beginning! I love how we always see albus just walking in to Severus's rooms. I can't remember if it ever happened in canon, but I love that it always happens in fanfiction, which is superior in every way!
fire and napalm chapter 13 . 1/18/2007
This is very lovely and sweet. You wrote it very well, and I'm happy to have found it.

F & N
monketprobs chapter 13 . 1/17/2007
wow thats really sweet but i would have licked to read about the wedding day!
monketprobs chapter 11 . 1/17/2007
great story! can't wait to read the rest of your story!

i go to a highschool in Australia and for my school motto i have- 'Sic itur ad astra' which means reach for the stars not 'Such is the way to the stars' but you still were very close to the correct translation.
Bibilein chapter 13 . 6/16/2006
The story was sweet! :)

I giggled like a school-girl when I read about Ron's wedding present :D

I don't know if I remember correctly but I think you mentioned that the Ministry knows Sirius is innocent (Snape was complaining about the noise?) and later you wrote that he was dead.
shelby chapter 12 . 3/13/2006
i love that alice cooper thing! hehe hilarious...
Stormysilence chapter 13 . 1/7/2006
I truly enjoyed reading your story...it was very sweet, and the dialogue was also very good...the whole story felt very real in its "unrealness"...it was really great!
darkforces chapter 13 . 12/18/2005
very good, well done, keep on writing
starlightdreamer052000 chapter 13 . 7/10/2005
awsome story great plot.
Andrea chapter 12 . 10/24/2004
There are several definitions for a "Mary Sue," most of them misinterpreted in some way or another over the years. It was originally derived from the tendency to put oneself into a fic as a main character, transfer student, etc. This practice grew in popularity, and due to the disgust of many readers and those who considered themselves "real writers," the term Mary Sue was coined. It was designed to convey the idea that the author was lacking in originality, had an over-inflated ego, and persisted in creating flat, two-dimensional characters. Over time, the word Mary Sue evolved not only to encompass these so-called self-insertion fics, but also those with any female character which is considered to have too many "perfect" characteristics. The ultimate Mary Sue is considered one who is beautiful, clever, has at least one special power (seeing, mind-reading, etc.), and has several of the Hogwarts males in love with her. However, in a misguided attempt to make their characters more "believable," many authors have deigned to give their Mary Sue a "dark past" which often includes a forgotten relationship with our boy-wonder Harry Potter. Oftentimes she is even daughter to our resident dark wizard, Voldemort, or the author goes the other way and makes her niece to Dumbledore. Mary Sue is often introduced as an "exchange student" into Hogwarts, at exactly the same year as Harry and Co. Ultimately, she ends up helping to defeat Voldemort in some way. The above description is one of the 'ultimate' Mary Sue, or one who is Mary Sue in every way. However, the term Mary Sue is also often used to describe any flat, two-dimentional character in a fic, or one who is too OOC (out of character). The reason there were originally so many Mary Sues, as opposed to the male counterpart Gary Stu, can be explained by the phenomenon often known as "lack of prominent female characters" in Harry Potter, which also explains that Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley are paired with every male imaginable, due to the fact that there are no other desirable females in the vicinity of Hogwarts. Later on, especially when the fic was told from the viewpoint of one of our resident females (i.e Hermione, Ginny, etc.) the "Gary Stu" was introduced, who is Mary Sue in every way except for the fact that he is, of course, male. Eventually, the term "Mary Sue" has evolved so that it is construed as the ultimate insult to a writer's ability, because any character that a reader deems inappropriate can be coined "Mary Sue" because there was never a full definition of the term that the fanfiction community has stuck to. I hope this albeit-lengthy review has been able to clear up any misconceptions you may have heard about the term "Mary Sue." Also, your writing is quite wonderful. I must admit, it is difficult to find well-written fics anymore, simply because the english language is so butchered nowadays. I hope you continue to write prolifically, and I can't wait to read more of your SSHG stories. The only criticism I might make is that, for this to be a novel-like fic as such, it would benefit from more description to balance out the excessive dialogue. Other than that, wonderful writing. If you need another beta reader, or simply another fanfictioner to talk to, please don't hesitate to email. ;)
Ezmerelda chapter 13 . 8/31/2004
What a lovely story! Thanks for writing! ~"~
Skye007lex chapter 13 . 8/16/2004
I’m so happy I found this story of yours…and that I just sat down and read it in its entirety. It was very sweet and enjoyable to read. Your ideas are always very unique and always different some the same old stories I read everyday. It is always refreshing to find authors like yourself.

Excellent story and I’m looking forward to the update of “Midnight Swimmer Midnight Sea
b7-kerravon chapter 13 . 7/18/2004
An empty box? LOL! Some shock! Hey, if they can survive wedding preparations, they can survive anything!
sissy chapter 13 . 1/14/2004
i like your story. not too dramatic and angsty...i can't take too much of that dosage...yours was sweet between the hero and heroine...hope you write more!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »