Reviews for Letters and Plots
Aeflid chapter 13 . 10/14/2003
Aw, I loved it:) And I plan to read the rest of your fanfics now!

-Malferz
Aeflid chapter 7 . 10/14/2003
Oh, for goodness skaes, I didn't even think of NEVILLE as a bad guy! Lol...

-Malferz
Rio chapter 9 . 9/13/2003
I'm enjoying your story thus far. I think you have an interesting twist on a story that many people have tried to tell before. You have done a good job with keeping the reader invested with the outcome of the story.

However, having said this, you do need to work a bit on the continuity. Case in point, back in Chapter 5, Sirius is alive and kicking and off to rescue Hermione. Here in Chapter 9, he's as dead as a doornail. While I realize that you are trying to incorporate the events of OOTP in the story, I think it gives more credibility to the writer to either decide to incorporate or not incorporate the new canon.

Good luck and I look forward to reading more of your work.
wallyflower chapter 8 . 9/12/2003
I've read this story to the end and have enjoyed it immensely. I love your Snape and I love your Hermione as well, and I look forward to reading your new SS/HG! -C
Azrael chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I swear i don't think you get enough reviews! oy! you're i wonderful and amazing writter mystery person who goes by the name btvshond but then again i'm a mystery also lol well anyways i've just got to say again that the severus snape pov you wrote was astounding and this fic here i have read before that and its simply beautiful too. thank you for writting it and expanding my mind and letting me explore my imagination while reading your fic.
Greenstuff chapter 13 . 8/27/2003
that was a wonderful fic! i'm a tad dissapointed to skipped that time stretch between the engagement and the wedding.. but the authour knows best. I loved how you were able to effectively combine letters with the story and Action and Drama with the wonderful romance. you're an amazing author. great job!
SemiCharmed chapter 13 . 8/25/2003
No sequel in the works? Aw. I luved your story. It was sweet, short, and nice. Darn, and here I wanted to see some lil Snapes running about. Heh. Looking forward to your next story.
Taya chapter 13 . 8/22/2003
Ohh, I love it! It's so cute! And as always, your writing style is impeccable, it suits Hermione and Severus perfectly!
The Dark Insomniac chapter 13 . 8/20/2003
Nice ending! I liked it! I wish that Ron would stop being so selfish and actually be happy for her and Severus! Damn him! Anyway, I hope you write more SS/HG stories! :D
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 13 . 8/16/2003
bravo! great fic. it's been a while since i've read a happy ending. hope you write another soon.

ae
soul chapter 13 . 8/16/2003
this fic is fantastic! it's simply beyond words! I'm looking forward to your new piece of work!
shadowed.phoenix chapter 13 . 8/16/2003
The ending was absolutely perfect. Couldn't have been better.
abraxis chapter 13 . 8/16/2003
Thank you for a happy ending to a good story.
Lily of the Shadow chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
I like this, i hope you update really soon! And as for a Mary-Sue? A MS is a charachter, usually an original one, who is perfect in every way, perfect body, voice like the nightengales, every single man she encounters falls madly in love with her, ETC.
Renton chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
A Mary Sue is a story where you basically stick yourself in as one of the main characters and you also have this elaborate romance with a popular character. There are a lot of sites out there that explain this better, but don't worry, this isn't a Mary Sue, in fact this is a very good story.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »