Reviews for Letters and Plots
Lady Anne chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
Poor Hermione! I hope she's safe. I'm sorry to see the break in the story. How about 1 more chapter before Saturday? Not everyone can afford to get the book right away you know.
Sana7 chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
yoú're very, very evil. no update? and the story where getting somewhere. oh well, I hope it's worth the wait... Otherwise the story's great!
AvyOwl chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
I like this fanfic very much. PLEASE update soon!
abraxis chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
The plot is thickening wonderfully. I hope we get to see the side of Severus that told Quril "You don't want me for an enemy."
Kryptonite chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
This is a good chapter. Who're the shadows?
DarkFirePR chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
Can't wait to read more. Update soon. ;P
Eve chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
Yay! An update! I've been checking this one for a while now, and I'm glad you're still writing it. Can't wait for the reunion - has Hermione changed much? Sitting on the edge of my seat here. Love this!
abraxis chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
Not sure I trust dear Beni. Quirl stuttered, too. Waiting to see if I have let prejudice run away with me. I gave re-read first chapter and wish to add my agreement with other reviewer that the way you are writing him is very good.
labrisa chapter 1 . 6/9/2003

Silly Snape :D

More please!
Sana7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
What a wonderful plot! Brilliant really. One thing's certain, you have to finish it!
Racquelos chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Hey I really like this already, I usually take a couple of chapters to get into a story, but I must say this one has grabbed me straight away - well done. I particularly like Severus this way, grouchy and mean (and prone to insecurities courtesy of Albus!). Don't stop now

xx R
abraxis chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Interesting beginning. Will be around to see how this plot progresses.
Drowning Devotchka chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Cool! Sounds good!
Amethyst9 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Interesting start. Please continue!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
A nice beginning - You're even humanizing Snape. I think I'll enjoy whereever you go with the story.

Nice writing,