Reviews for Predator and Prey: New Beginings
Worm'sShoes chapter 17 . 7/13/2009
I have a question. What was the image on Ami's computer screen?
Silhouette the Daemon-Wolf chapter 16 . 3/5/2007
Hey there, this story has funkyness to the max! I cried a little a kylee miscarrying her child, but i got over it. YOU ROCK! _ Your story just gets better and better. Keep up the good work!
Jester of Euphoria chapter 16 . 1/9/2007
Well I think I can sympathize with you on the writers block. Bravo on the chapter and good luck with the manga.
Jester of Euphoria chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
José was not what I expected and did not seem as tough as you described but besides that great story. Compliments from a fellow author and sympathies for how you are sad this is ending, I am sad as well.
Mystery002 chapter 13 . 4/12/2006
Update this Damnit! You've stretched my patience long enough. The only reason I'm reviewing this chapter is because I already reviewed the last one. Finish this story and you won't hear from me again.
Mystery002 chapter 14 . 3/28/2006
I'm getting very impatient waiting for this story. It is one of the best I've ever read but you must continue!
Silhouette the Daemon-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Would i maybe be able to borrow Shadow and Kylee for my very first song fic. I have a good song, its called All About Us by T.A.T.u. have you heard of it?
Silhouette the Daemon-Wolf chapter 14 . 2/27/2006
I read this story loads of times on different websites, and i can't stop reading it! This is one of the best stories i have ever read about Shadow with a fan character and i get something new out of it every time i read it. Keep up the good work!
Cyan Angel chapter 12 . 4/6/2005
This fic is great cant wait to find out what happens next update soon
nolongeravailable234 chapter 12 . 3/19/2005
that chapter was awesome! THIS WHOLE STORY IS AWESOME! hope you update soon!

shadow rulz
nolongeravailable234 chapter 13 . 3/1/2005
i CAN'T WAIT until u continue this story! i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! SHADOW RULZ!
Duck-GM chapter 13 . 1/27/2005
hey this is agreat story im just wondering when its gonna be finished?
Golbezandcrew chapter 13 . 12/9/2004
YAY!
VT7 chapter 11 . 11/9/2004
What, what, what...are you?

No, seriously - what are you trying to do? What is the meaning of this story, and where did you hide the plot?
Golbezandcrew chapter 12 . 11/8/2004
Thats Ok! I know what you mean, we can't all be perfect and have hours of hours to spare

PS. I LOVE THIS STORY!