Reviews for The Gifted Apprentice
Your story was utter profession, thank you so much for it. I love and craved it. I read it non stop all day and was utterly crushed to find that you suddenly stopped...it has been over a year or at least feels like it. It kills me to not see more. I doubt you'll get my text but I would LOVE to see more. I love the Harry Potter series so much and this fanfic means so much to me. I am obsessed with this fatherly ship and love Snape to death. I always read fabrics to remember him. His death I refuse to read or watch same goes with Fred's. I hope it's not too much to ask but please continue. You're so skilled and this touched me personally. I'm going through hard times and my father passed away when I was 4 or 5...this was beautiful and so many people would love more of this. If you get this text, please keep this story alive. I'll love this story and your dedication for this forever and you put so much love and heart into this, it feels so real. Even...if you don't want to, I'll understand. Just remember you have a permanent fan. Always.
Treedweller88 chapter 29 . 6/12
Hey! Are you still updating this story? I've been finding it an interesting read so far. I actually almost cried when Snape was putting all of 5 year old Harry's things in the box...
Bettina chapter 11 . 6/6
Hi,
just detected this story now. I'm not so convinced of the interactions. I cannot always follow when and why they get along or antagonize each other. However, it's a nice read overall.
This meeting could have been a lot of fun if Master Barclay had been a foreigner... and I mean Portuguese or Swedish, Japanese.. please not the US/AUS.
He could have been annoyed with the quirks of the UK ministry system and maybe partly even unaware of the Voldemort-situation.
You seem to have mande Snape a few years older than canon, right?
Please please pleaseeee update! i just read this whole story in one night, it’s so good! I want to know what happens with Patrick!
nomeothinks chapter 29 . 3/12
It's interesting how having re-aged that Harry seems to have held onto some of the stability that having a loving childhood can provide... The idea of being loved, being upset but able to be supported and comforted etc.
Love this story! your characterization of snape and harry is amazing. I love how their relationship is developing. Very organic. And I can tell you know them very well. Barclay is also such a nice addition. Can't wait to find out how his relationship with snape and harry will progress. I sincerely hope you find the time to update soon, because I'm super thrilled about the next chapter
I miss this story so so much! I hope you are ok and that you have not abandoned this story. Please update soon
majasunny chapter 29 . 1/5
Thank you for posting this wonderful story! I really like your very unexpected change of situations for Harry. Really felt the sadness when Snape put away little Harry's things. I'm looking forward to reading what happens when they get back to Hogwarts! One thing bothers me a little though, when Snape continuously backs down from his threats and is inconsistent. I mean I'm sure he's not such a softie letting everything slide. Doesn't always have to include CP though, but I imagine the head of Slytherin being quite inventive. Sure there could be many floors to scrub or essays to write. If he isn't careful there may be not limits to our Harry's mischief in the next chapters: because he can! Haha

Can't wait!
Silas Roman chapter 29 . 12/18/2021
Please write another chapter soon. I absolutely love your story and need to know how it ends. Your so creative and the way your write is attention grabbing.
mc1221318 chapter 29 . 11/22/2021
Great story. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into the story.
Fan chapter 29 . 11/13/2021
Hoping you are ok and that you'll be able to update this amazing story soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2021
Hi! Are you fine? I Hope all ok for you. A quite long time passed... I adore your story and now miss it so much! Please update as soon as possible for you. Thanks & Hugs
Guest chapter 29 . 10/31/2021
Please update! I miss this story and need to know what happens next
Guest chapter 29 . 10/25/2021
So much love for this story and its characters. My favorite fanfic! I can't wait for the apprenticeship to be finalized. I hope you update soon!
Zelda chapter 17 . 10/17/2021
I think Severus did a good here. I really liked that he controlled himself during the crisis. He didn't yell at Harry; he just took care of him. Of course Harry is in trouble for sneaking around, but Severus has made progress as a parent when it comes to controlling his temper. The story has been really sweet and while Harry is getting into mischief all the time, I appreciate Snape isn't always smacking him for everything. Thanks for this cute story!