Reviews for Flirtations
frodogenic chapter 13 . 7/31/2006
I found this piece pretty enjoyable. Sad, it doesn't seem you'll be continuing it after such an absence...
camcalli chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
These were great! I hope you do lots more. I particularly loved the one where she hit him and Luke pretended it didn't hurt until she left. Perfect characterizations of the two of them. Please keep going.
Addicted2StarWars chapter 13 . 1/31/2006
I love it! Its so funny. UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
Vague Lenore chapter 13 . 12/28/2005
Please update this and/or write more stories regarding Luke and Mara
Sunsoarer chapter 13 . 12/8/2004
good good good good! :) Please keep 'em coming!
The Good Twin chapter 13 . 11/28/2004
Such a cute and funny story!

Poor Mara, Luke just doesn't leave her alone! ;p *hehehehe* Everything is just his fault! ;)
Wes George chapter 12 . 3/11/2004
Nice, quiet good actually. Very interesting ,humourous and natural interplay between them. Please keep it going.
Neonlights chapter 12 . 3/10/2004
hehe! well are you going to update?
of course its all lukes fault, when isnt it?
please update
Neonlights chapter 8 . 3/10/2004
i really love these! you've got a really good comedy thing going here and i'm still gigling to myself and im still getting weird looks from everyone!
Neonlights chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
Neonlights chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
Hello there, Wild Karrde! This is- what's that?
Neonlights chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
“Okay, she's gone.
Neonlights chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
hahah! that was so funny! ive been looking for Luke/Mara stories, and i found them! yay!
kayladie chapter 12 . 3/8/2004
UPDATE! I got so happy when I saw this, I laughed out loud! And it was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
I loved Mara's parting line to Luke and the fact that he knew it would be a while before he got that image out of his head.
Luke is the most eligible bachelor every year! Yeah, I can see that! And Mara got caught looking! Heh!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/8/2004
I love this! Update soon!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »