Reviews for The Christmas Foundling
Very cute. Thank you!
MrsSP9 chapter 4 . 2/13
Loved it.
roses0002 chapter 4 . 2/13
Wonderful ending! I love that things ended well but still realistically. Thank you for this story. It was a very unique, touching and enjoyable read.
Kss chapter 3 . 1/8
Mary’s baby?! Wow! I hope she wasn’t raped since her father had no notion of her having a suitor. Glad Nicolas reacted the way he did.
faith-hope-and-glory chapter 2 . 1/8
Sorry for crazy order of review. I read Chapter 1-3. I found out who the baby’s mother was and am happy!
faith-hope-and-glory chapter 1 . 1/8
So sorry I mistakenly posted a review for a different story here. Please don’t be offended. Please delete my review if you like. So sorry!
faith-hope-and-glory chapter 3 . 1/8
I first thought I mistakenly opened another story with lengthy John’s fantasy of Margaret in his bed -I got back and checked if it is really this story. It was so lengthy that I became a bit apprehensive you meant to make John mentally ill. I hope he is fine -because happiness is so close.
Too bad your computer broke down. I had same experience and it was very stressful. Thank you for updating in the middle of your ordeal.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/7
another great chapter!
roses0002 chapter 3 . 1/7
Brilliant chapter! I was completely shocked at the revelation. I think you did a great job showing everyone's reactions and exploring the sense of loss John and Margaret now feel. Hopefully they'll soon have their own little ones to fill the gap in their lives!
nice..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
It’s a nice enough premise, but there is one thing that annoys me if I’m honest. It’s Margaret saying they’ll adopt the baby. It feels a bit hysterical to me. Margaret is a charitable woman with a strong maternal instinct, I think, but she is also level headed and not prone to fits of fanciful behaviour like Fanny. I don’t think the baby’s situation, as dire as it is, would automatically lead to her suggesting they adopt it. But I don’t know, it’s your story and you can do what you like with your plot and character development. It’s maybe because the style you’ve given it is rushed, as if it’s been written quickly, so maybe the characters are moving fast too.
Carolineonestop chapter 2 . 12/28/2020
Interesting story. Im really intrigued who will be Davids mother
Thankyou for sharing
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/27/2020
Hi, i think this may have to be uploaded again?
Annie chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
This was a wonderful Christmas surprise! This is a great start! I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas!