Reviews for Sometimes
Pagankittycat chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I'll admit. Usually, I can't STAND Apricot-Girl (Anzu). Or Seto for that matter. I'm a Bakura fan-girl, what can I say? But I will also admit that I ADORED these two one-shots. Very well-written and just the right amount of "Queen of the Happy, Perky, Go-Go Group" and delicious angst. VERY GOOD!
Uncanny-Differences chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
omg i love dat song !lol

srk 4ever!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
hurry and udpate! its taking you too long! if you don' update not many people find it cause it gets moved to the back where nobody goes! so huryr and update!
Elenea Galad chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Excellent, you are now one of my favorite authors. Thank you for making my night.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I really liked this story, and its companion. Well written. The idea was interesting; the characters, non-OOC; the language, innovative; and the spelling, impeccable. I loved it. _
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
this is really cute too!
Mistress of odd pairings chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
oh my, that's very interesting. a very good fic too. _
NybCR chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
It was as excellent and deep as "Not." I loved it. Keep writing! _
TrustFaithPixidust chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
O nice! really good way of describing Anzu's point of view hope to see more of Seto/Anzu fics
Snapdragon-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Wow, this is a great companion piece. I like it lots!
dragonking chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
out of ur seto one and the anzu one i have to say that this one is my favorite
it seems so...realistic like this could actually happen sometime during the show on a cold rainy day and i love this pairing so it makes me even more happy
update ur story Despite What You May Think...
soon i love that story as well and how the chapters are spelling out the name of ur story
anyways i cant wait to read ur next fic if and when u come up with one
Dragonking*
dani dragon chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
so very good plz con..
DAISY chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
really good story u hav written here but i can't really imagine anzu thinking about her friends that way. but then again it could be possible
daisycutters chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
u r a really good writer! the story is really angsty and sentimental but i quite like it. wow u skipped 5th form? u r soo smart..o.o
Einstein Ami chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Gorgeous. That's what this fic is. Wonderfully written, and the fact that I'm a great Anzu/Seto fan is just a perk. Thank you for writing such a beautiful fic! :)

AmI