Reviews for Sometimes
Dazma chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
o, love it! I liked 'Not' better I think, but only because it was Seto's POV and it's so rare to find one that captures him as well as you did. Anyways, I liked how you portrayed Anzu as well. Maybe you'll consider do a follow up of some sort for these two fics? ::tries to look innocent:: If you do, I promise I will leave you a review so long you'll think I have no life! (which I don't)

I'm going to go read more of your stuff; you think about writing a follow up! later.
belle-fille1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
this was a really interesting story. liked the diff. pov w/seto and anzu
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
GOOD! that's all i got to say.

Aryll chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
::reading your Yugioh stories:: lol ::squeals:: I love Seto/Anzu stories and you write better than anyone I've seen, it's about time we get some talented writers in here, lol, I write, but I know I don't write that well, cause I'm very forgetful and can only focus on a few characters at a time :P But I'm getting along with my Yugioh story even though it confuses me and I wonder how anyone else can understand it, lol, well I'll leave you alone, lol ::off to "Not"::
Forlorn Hope chapter 1 . 6/9/2003 interesting companion piece...I would have liked to see them get together, though...
BlackBelt chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
cute! Now do seto's prov!
AkaVertigo chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
"Not" was endearing. "Sometimes," however, is downright impressive. You give a wonderful depth to Anzu's character and the best part is it's not false; your writing pays attention, giving weight to the possible dynamic between these two. Please, would you consider doing a S/A serial, romantic or otherwise? I think you have the potential to create something fascinating. _

(PS: And if, gods willing, you do decide to concoct further S/A wonders...need a beta?)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2003