Reviews for Chasing Snowflakes
Dndjjfj chapter 6 . 7/28
Except for the miscarriage bit at the end I thought it was wonderful.
vampireanka1 chapter 6 . 7/17
This is awesome. Snippet like yet wholesome. Loved it.
nagiten chapter 6 . 7/15
ncely done so i take it riddle got a last parting shot on harry that harry didn't expect with the venom damaging katie reproductive system? that combined with the delay in de-cursing her would of resulted in her been weak and susceptible to more things and at greater risk of harm...
so what no fawkes to help her? no using harry blood to make a potion? no harry passing on the love protection when he used the cleansing fire? he did it thinking he was going to die after all.
but great story to few of harryXkatie that go the distance work and arent smut
Canuto-90 chapter 6 . 5/31
Another fucking great story. Even a surprise Titus appearence in the end.

I can't wait for another of your works.

Cheers!
What a beautiful story, although the ending left me confused. Are they trying for a child? Nevertheless, a magnificent story and my first ever Harry/Katie pairing - and I've got to say, I'm in love with this ship. Looking forward to more of your works.
Amazing story.
zachariahm chapter 6 . 5/18
Fantastic work, and in such a unique format! I'd been searching for a good Harry/Katie story after reading A Cadmean Victory, and I found a great one instead.
Sir Dedrick the Cool chapter 1 . 5/2
Acctually I don't think Ron would be happy with Hermione reading while playing chess, just because he was winning. I love playing chess, but victories that don't feel earned ain't such fun. If my oponent was unfocused and I was winning, I would just get bored. This chapter was excellent on the whole, however. The characters acted like themselves for a change, and it was sweet and dandy all around!
PHoenix 3423423 chapter 6 . 4/30
On a completely unrelated note, I would just like to say I FREAKIN LOVED Letters, it was a work of art. Beautiful. I guessed you would read more reviews so this work so yeah- keep writing, you're amazing!

Oof ever consider writing some more HarryxFleur? That would be awesome I-

Best,
Ash
StormCrownSr chapter 6 . 4/29
I just read a story that was nothing but montages and flashbacks. I quite like it.
Mr.Heller chapter 6 . 4/28
This is it for for me, for pure romance value, I love this story more than Cadmean Victory, and I didn't think it was possible. I was diagnosed with clinical depression for the last 14 years of my life,and my feelings are dulled to almost non-existence by this point, so I appreciate every rare opportunity to experience any meager emotion, and this story gave me plenty of positive type, so thank you very much, seriously.
Mr.Heller chapter 5 . 4/28
The story is great. Sure, the whole thing with purifying fire, and combat in general is a bit weird, but the most important part - romance, is just masterful, this is how love should be, you're a virtuoso of the genre, thank you very much.
BillBrink chapter 6 . 4/27
This was such a great story. I liked how you made the relationship with Katie so logical, and how you made Draco pay for his stupid attempt to fulfill his mission. That he and his parents were able to escape deserved punishment in canon always grated me.
Thank you for sharing it.
Wow amazing chapter, love how you’ve written this!
MiraQuinn chapter 6 . 4/21
Absolutely fantastic story.

Thomas Bell is the modern day Steve Irwin. Loved it more than i can say. Also the purifying soul spell is quite neat