Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
Ryoku's Jiki Sweetie chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oh, that was beautiful! It evn made me tear!

Keep on ritin! _
Sweet Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Awesome fanfic! It brought tears to my eyes, though that's not a huge surprise, seeing as I'm a sentimental fool. ; *adds to Favorites*

bloodstainedlace chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
oh my gawd im tearing up! that was so sad! ::sniffle:: ima gonna cry! dose he really die in the manga version? i mean he cant! no

well if anyone reads this review e-mail me or i-m me w/ the answer because i havnt goten that far in the series
Kiko Tomodachi chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Ah! *cries* That was so swet! OK, I'm a sentimental idiot... so sue me. That was really really good though. Much much better than the Heero/Relena fluff I wrote a while back. ~_~ The last sentence brought it to a close quite nicely. *cries again*
Annu chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
That was good, I had tears in my's so sad.
ScarecrowsAngel chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
It very nearly made me weep. And that's something I can't say about every story that's so sad and full of love at the same time. Great job!

Misbehaved Lie chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
;o; so sad. so cute. so fluffy. eer, just ignore that. me like.
Leila Winters chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Oh...those two will forever be the cute couple. And there really aren't enough Sorata/Arashi fics out there. Thanks so much for writing this one!

They're just so cute when they're together and I love the way he always touches her familiarly...

It's too cute!

I like what you did with this so I hope you consider doing more in the future! It's been fun, but I gotta go! Ciao!
sakura petals chapter 1 . 6/17/2003

THIS IS so0o sad !

ps: good job u should be proud!
G.I.R.L chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
See, people read this!

You gots reviews! ;P
rain chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I love it so much. Please write more. I'm glad more people are writing sorataArashi stories, thank you.
hokuto chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
this was very good it wasnt tragic but still sad

WK chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I enjoyed the fic very much, damn it why did sorata have to die! wa!
kurai chapter 1 . 6/8/2003

*and sighs again*

*three times in a row*

don't wanna think it'll be Sorata's end! And it WILL, sure as Clamp's evilness! TT_TT

sweet fic, btw *begins wiping away tears again*

Really, I liked it _ *sigh*