Reviews for Shadowland
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
A great story. Very well written.
ffsjlfsjl chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I was hoping that the very youngest boys that were made to fight were ten years old.
a rohan soldier chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Children under the age of ten should not be made to fight.
Selryam chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
...wow... You just have a wonderful way of putting... war... the saddness... and deaths... into words... this fic... I-I cried over it... I've never cried over a fic before... wow... youre a great writer...
pottergirl09 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Kool, pretty good, generally i stick w/ HP fics, but its really great
Emily chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I stand where Gyspy does. It is great but I may also be a little biased considering 1) you are my friend 2) you used my character (briefly) and finally 3) the story this relates too...i am a co-writer. But it is good Don't get me wrong. One question WHY ISN'T ANYONE ELSE READING IT? Okay I am done now and back to relaxing in peace and quiet while Em, Cassie, Jade, and Lena are out on vaca. (finally). HEHEHE
Cassie chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Very good Cel. As I have told you before. That is exactly what I would say. (heaves Nary up) Oh he says hi.
Freelance Psychopath chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Once again, I LOVE this story, Alacia/Cel/Ariel/whoever else is there! Keep up the good work! Of course, I'm biased, considering that I'm your friend, and you used my character. :-D Still, it is excellent!