Reviews for Farewell
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
please go on.
sanna chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
are you gonna write anymore?
Silver1391 chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
hte note was her resignation letter saying she wasnt part of the neo-japan gundam team anymore
KitsuneKMC chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Your cliff hanger is killing me you have to update

-KitsuneC
Devour Thy Flame chapter 3 . 10/7/2004
Hello.

Darn it...on the six chapter of 'Depth of Her Love' I didn't see your above author's note because it's five in the morning and I am blind. Well I just wanted to say I hope and pray for you to get into a good high school...

And hey, I didn't know you wrote another chapter to this...it's good, really good. I am not fan of britany spears, or the pop genre - I more into rock, some goth, and heavy metal...some soft rock as well - but if I had to pick a song by her this deffinately would be the one...I have heard it before and I have found it to be really pretty, and sad.

Anyway, this was a good story and I am sad that it is over...if your writing a G-gundam fic I'll check it out...I love the series...but I don't know, which ones better between Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, or G-Gundam...I have seen them all and I just can't figure out which one I like best...perphaps they're all equally great...I don't know. I am trying to find and watch Gundam X right now, but can't find the episodes anywhere. *Sighs*

Whelp I guess I have blabbing on a lot...well I guess I will be going.

Can't wait to see your new G-Gundam story...are you going to make a Yu-Yu Hakusho one too? I love that show...not my total fav, but I love it none the less.

Formally Known as Cold-Heritage
The Notorious Cat chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Hey Valese havnt heard from you in awhile ( not blaiming you or anything) but i felt like talking to you so here i am. See u later!
annonymous chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
awesome story keep writting, one of my favorites and i want to find out what happens so please please please please please continue
Jen23 chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
This was a nice update! Yes, Domon really did take Rain for granted back then. I think that if he would have ended up with Allenby that sooner or later he would have wished he was with Rain. I believe this because I think Domon and Allenby's fighting with their fist against each other for fun would have gotten old. Rain and Domon had really started to experience their connection in the Guyana Highlands. I know, I should shut up now! (I just love the show!) I agree that the older stories here seem to be some of the best. Mine aren't all that old, but should you get the chance, check one out.
The Notorious Cat chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
Hey Valese, i hope i catch you while you're still online. You're reviewing Loves Innocent Beginning as i read. Well, as you asked, I read your story, G-gundam one, and it was really good! I loved it! I wish there would be an update too, but it seems that won't happen. Oh well. But, you and i seem to have a lot in common too! I'm 14, and i love all the same animes and pairings as you! I'm gonna go read you're Rorouni Kenshin now (totally agree with you on the Kenshin/ Tomoe and Battousi stuff). Hope to hear from you soon, and i'll definitly be back to read more of you're stories!
crossfire192000 chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
GREAT story i realy liked it. I have the movie but your story was a lot better than the movie write more please and i'll reveiw!
by,
crossfire1920
Devour Thy Flame chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
OH poor Rain thinking Domon doesn't love her, when we all know he does, I mean how many times has he sacrificed himself for her? Plenty.
You can easily tell he is head over heels in love with her...I really enjoyed that series in the never ending Gundam anime...and I loved this too! It was sad, and I love that song too, I think I am going to go play it now, and think of this fic while I listen to the song!
Merenwen Calmcacil chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
That was so good! I woldn't have it just labeled as general though. I'd label it angst/romance. Then you'd probably get more people to read it. Like I said before, it was really good. I hope you do make a second chapter. Have Domon come after her.
Jen23 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Today I've found myself finding some older G Gundam stories and I'm glad I did. Poor Rain loving Domon and thinking he doesn't love her. She's so sweet. She would want to set him free if she thought he'd be happier without her, but we know now that he was head over heels for her as well! Good job.
LadySword04 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Hiya! Just finished reading this fic., and I wanted you to know that I really like it! I would love it if you updated! I watched practically every episode of Gundam ever made, and I really loved the last 10 or so ending episodes! This is the first Gundam fic. that I have read that I really enjoyed in a long time. I hope you continue soon! Ideas...wracks brain...could you do something from his point of view on the day that she left. You have her side, and it would be interesting to read your interpretation of his! As for later, maybe put in the final battle with the enemy after Rain is captured and imprisoned in that evil gundam that is taking over the universe. It was a rare but awesome fluff at the end with the two of them together finally...love wins! lol. Ok sorry about the rant. Thanks for reading and reviewing my stories! *big smile* Can't wait for your next update, and i hope my pathethic excuse of an idea gave you something to work with! Until next time, Ja!
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Ah, the bittersweet goodbye. Absolutely precious. *sigh*a boy did that to me, just a few months ago. First, friends. I thought we were more, that I meant something. Boy, did i find out different! *laughs at her own nieveness* And, to top that, he's coming to visit this weekend! *laughs again* oh, the bitter humor destiny has...And that's exactly what this fics makes me think of. I like stuff I can relate to, stuff that makes me think. Liek this. Bravo, Bravo! please write more like this if you can. it's amazing.