Reviews for Those Who Do Not Learn
athenakitty chapter 12 . 4/6/2004
Harry gets a quick history lesson? What happen to the second child? Hogwarts is built on a very bad place or good? What has Dumbledore become? Will Harry get the little sapling to grow?
Shawn Pickett chapter 11 . 3/13/2004
Great chapter, outstanding story. I am suprised that they tarried in the west for four hundred years. I would think Harry would have been more concerned about the fate of his friends he left behind. I could understand the elves telling him to bide his time, but to let the world rot in darkness for that time seems a bit much.
athenakitty chapter 11 . 3/4/2004
Hermione asks an unanswerable question? Harry broke down and study? Will Gandalf come back? What's the bad news?
A Scottish Elf chapter 11 . 3/4/2004
New chapter is short but good can't find any mistakes in it.
Eilidh
CharmedP5 chapter 11 . 3/2/2004
i like your story still. first keep writing, second who is Ea, third, put some kind of marking or extra lines in the places in the story where you switch areas of setting. if you don't know what i meaan you can e-mail me or something.
TDWidow chapter 10 . 2/17/2004
I'm still curious as to if her family is in Valinor...and if they are, where are they?
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 10 . 2/15/2004
hee harry being forsed to learn whats the worled comming to hee i cant wait to see waHTS up nexed
CharmedP5 chapter 10 . 2/15/2004
I RELLY LIKE YOUR STORY! i got slightly confused in the last chapter but i don't know why, it seemed straight foward. anyways, i really like your story so PLEASE keep writing. although, where is Ireth in the last chapter?
CharmedP5 chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
I UNDERSTAND YOUR STORY NOW! I think. Although I don't know what you ment be 'Ireth is channeling Legolas'. but that doesn't matter because I UNDERSTAND YOUR STORY!*i must keep reading.*
CharmedP5 chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
I AM VERY CONFUSED! This may be coming from a person that confused very easily, but right now i'am REALLY confused. I think i would like this story if i understood it. so opne thing to do is tell who is talking. that's all i'll just keep reading.
athenakitty chapter 10 . 2/13/2004
Hermione's getting answers? Harry's doing forced learning? Will Harry learn?
Maxx77 chapter 10 . 2/13/2004
Good chapter, kinda short, but still good. Continue soon!
Aelaer chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
Imaralidis?
Imladris, my good author.
You REALLY need to work on clearing things up. I am so lost. No descriptions, no well explainations, no nothing.
This could be a good crossover if it weren't so poorly written.
Aelaer chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
This is good, but you need to work on your descriptions and grammar. This could probably be really good if you made it clearer. Work on your descriptions. I am so lost right now it isn't even funny.
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
this is the best hp/lor crossover i read yet
i like ie keep going