Reviews for Those Who Do Not Learn
TDWidow chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
Too short again! And I'm not sure how I feel about Harry slacking on his studies...*shrugs* Oh well. Please continue!
athenakitty chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
Glorfiendel is very reluctant to teach Harry? They meet a surprise? What's next for Harry?
NateP chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
I saw that you had updated this story in my e-mail list, and i decided to take a look at it. It's very good! i hope you continue with it soon. You said that centuries had passed, how much time would have passed at hogwarts?
jason rose chapter 9 . 2/6/2004
once again WOW i really lik this fic i cant beleive that you can wright lik this i can almost seeit in my mind i hope you update again soon these cliff hangers are killin me _
Remawerth chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
Meep! Quite good! Elladen and Elrohir are SO Fred and George!
InsaneVampire chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
i dunno what to say really, i only glanced at the chapters and it seems like alot of work...but you didnt be specific in stuff...not to my knowledge...i dont mean to do such damage in this flaming action, but your good...i will admit...better then some...and me...lol...well keep going, i would like to read more, and maybe when i start writing mystories in you'll read and reveiw...you can flame if you want, i dont think i am very good.
TDWidow chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
Too short!
And I totally sense burgeoning romance between Ireth and Legolas ;)
Serath chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
If a Nazgul is there, does that mean Sauron is still araound in physical form.
thatsmypoint chapter 7 . 1/12/2004
fred/george reincarnates! ah
Starr Light1 chapter 7 . 1/11/2004
this is a cool story...there were a couple of indiscretions but i live with tap dancing widow and she told me she already told you about them. i am enjoying this.
TDWidow chapter 7 . 1/11/2004
Another great chapter! I was hoping Legolas would make an appearance :) I love the relationship between the twins!
Incensio Lady chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
OOW YAY I love this story it is very good. I have no real nit picks as i'm not all that good on elven history. I can't see any majopr errors in the spelling or grammar either. Please continue with this i want to know what happens next.
-Incensio
Rhysel Ash chapter 6 . 12/18/2003
I like where this story is going. I hope you update soon.
Rhysel Ash
TDWidow chapter 6 . 11/27/2003
Hehe...I LOVE Elladan and Elrohir! You really think Aragorn looks like Harry? Or, vice versa I guess.

Anyway, great chapter...I'm hooked on LotR/HP crossovers now...there's a great one under Book Crossovers called "Far Deeper Than Skin"...its amazing! It's not done and has been on pause for like 2 years tho :'(
thatsmypoint chapter 6 . 11/25/2003
aah! not more weasley like charactors! the world cannot take it! even if it IS the worlds of J.R.R and J.K. combined!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »