Reviews for Those Who Do Not Learn
Shawn Pickett chapter 6 . 11/25/2003
Great chapter, I'm really enjoying this story, and I am very curious to see what's next. I wonder how Harry will react to hearing the tale of his ancestors (The Kings of Numenor, the Lay of Beren and Luthien, and the Fellowship of the Ring). Can't wait to see what's next, thanks for an outstanding story.
TDWidow chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
Okay, one more thing. *sorry for all the nitpicky stuff, but I've spent the last few days reading the Encyclopedia of Arda (which is a great website) and this is just stuff I've picked up*

Ireth's family can die in Middle Earth. However, once elves are killed, they are sent to the Halls of Mandos in Valinor and eventually are able to become corporeal again to live with their kindred in the Undying Lands.

(I'm a freak, what can I say?)
TDWidow chapter 3 . 11/24/2003
Okay...so no Elladan in the story till they reach Valinor then. And Estel was Aragorn's adoptive name, not just a nickname. Elrond gave it to him to hide his true identity and ancestry.
TDWidow chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
Okay, so a few things. One, It's weird with just Elrohir! Will Elladan make an appearance as well?

Two, this is just a picky mistake, but the Elvish name for Rivendell is spelled "Imladris."

Three, Harry is descended from Aragorn and Arwen?

And finally, is Ireth related to Legolas?
Shawn Pickett chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Brilliant! This is a toss up with There and Back again for the best Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter crossover I've ever read (and a well written fic in general to boot!) I'm really anxious to see where you go with this. So Professor Snape/Elrohir is Harry's great-great (oh sod it, just insert a bunch of greats here) grand uncle? Interesting, buy the way, which Parent of Harry's is descenedant from Aragorn and Arwen? Thank you for the great work.
cheesersssss chapter 5 . 11/13/2003
Brilliant story, good way combine LotR & HP never seen one like this before, it all like one of my storys happens to quickly.
thatsmypoint chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
yay, we have finally arrived. i will await the next chapter!
thatsmypoint chapter 4 . 10/17/2003
this is really good so far! i love the idea! it's so unique, i've never seen a fanfic like this one (and most are repeated ideas over and over...yuk) keep going, and update soon!
GeneticallyElvenGryffindor chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
Very original use of Snape...please up date soon!
she-who-will-not-be-named chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
The Harry Potter characters in Middle Earth? Snape's an elf? Harry's going to be king of Gondor? I have to admit it's original. I like original stories, so I'll be sure to check up on this one every once in a while.
kyle23 chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
i never thought it possible to mix lord of the rings with harry potter, but you did it. thru you based it mainly on the lord of the rings but so far its paning out quite well. so keep it coming.
Elven Nimue chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
All I can say for help dear is to Stop! Think! Describe! Slow down! It's going very fast with all the speaking. It's a very good plot too, you want it to be at it's best then I say slow down, take your time, and describe things. It was interesting though...you'll do fine dear!

-ElvenJedi
Witchy Books chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Write man, write like the wind!
ava chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
I love your story it is great keep writing. Lord of the Rings is one of the best books ever. This story is really interesting.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4