Reviews for Invictus
Brandon37737 chapter 1 . 5/14
You should come back to writing. This is my favorite naruto fic out there
Lukoshi chapter 10 . 4/20
Whelp, I think this is where I stop. It seemed like things were going to change but basically nothing has.
Fanfic written by a shitskin
CMdkelley chapter 52 . 3/13
you are really set on a confrontation between Naruto and Rin... You already showed Ashina making plans to force Naruto to open up about his memories/ reincarnation... Now, yet another promise to have no secrets? This coming out is gonna destroy their bond. Possibly Ashura and Indra... Please dont try and force that. Seriously, if she is gonna be the mother of the next Uchia, that kinda betrayal and hatred would be what continued the reincarnation fued...
Apollodorus13 chapter 5 . 2/20
I dont aee the point in acting dumb about knowing Minato is their dad. If anything Inoichi gave a perfect out for any “changes” Naruto would go through. Having so much of your intelligence and memories sealed would be the perfect excuse for the MC to show out of character qualities.

He already knows he has to get as strong as possible as fast as possible. Showing off that hes way more than previously seen would be greatly beneficial sooner rather than later
The story is not badly written. It is just boring. A power fic that does not commit. A romance fic that doesn’t seem plausible even when you’ve read 10 chapters of build up. If you read this story know that the same thing happening 20 chapters ago is pretty much same thing happening 20 chapters onward.
perseusdiangelo007 chapter 59 . 1/15
Recently decided to start this fanfic and managed to read it in around 4 or 5 days (taking advantage of a break at uni). Definitely one of my favorites not only in Naruto fics but also across all other series. I understand that it's been a while since it was last updated but I saw that in another of your fanfics published in December it was mentioned that you'd try to come back and update some of the fanfics soon after a couple of months without writing. Just wanted to let you know that the story is appreciated and there are people that await an update and understand that it might not be as fast as we'd like. Good luck with the next chapter and the other stories you're currently writing.
The poly relationship feels shoehorned in. Noticeably unnatural. Could be my bias against the concept. Always hated this aspect of so many otherwise great fanfictions. A lot of the other story had building blocks, but it felt like one AN you said ‘I’m officially going to try this out’ and it immediately went from a ‘definitely hinata’ to ‘definitely both of these 12 year olds for some reason’. Already feel weird reading fanfiction as an adult for the first time in 5 years.
Well that was incredibly predictable.
Dr. Valentine chapter 45 . 1/6
I've been enjoying the story so far but I can't seem to find must enjoying th parts with Ashina, he just feels unnecessary.
Dr. Valentine chapter 25 . 1/5
I do mostly agree with your points on Madara and Kaguya. Unfortunately, I typically always prefer things to be as close to canon as possible, for better or for worse. But I find your points on the so called cycle-of-hatred to be very insightful, and I'm very excited to see how you deal with the later parts of this story.
Dr. Valentine chapter 2 . 1/3
I'm not normally one to read SI/OC fics, but I do like to give them a shot every now and then, and I've been binge reading Naruto fics so I'm tentatively giving this one a shot. So far, you've got me hooked, purely based on your characterisation of Hiruzen and Jiraiya. Even the fact that Naruto has an overabundance of yin chakra, which would make sense considering he's got an adults soul inside him, was pretty clever.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 6 . 12/31/2023
Your chakra growth spurt thing seems like a very good reason why children in Naruto are taught when they are.

It's a compromise between giving up utility of having more soldiers faster and preventing needless death of children.
lucavento chapter 38 . 12/24/2023
Naru/ino/hina is a go nice
Dissapointed chapter 3 . 11/21/2023
I give up. I don't need to read more than here to know this will be a massive shitfest of emotionally unstable BS.

It might be a good story... maybe... but it is definitely a garbage-tier fanfiction.

Just not my cup of tea. Peace out.
2,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »