Reviews for Invictus
THIS HAS BEEN AWESOME. I'll wait for an update. I love this story a lot
Houseoftards chapter 32 . 11/17/2022
I’m FUCKING DYING HAHAHAHA
CaptBurrito chapter 49 . 11/16/2022
Awesome story. Should have commented sooner but was enjoying story too much.

Possible omakes:
Hinata going out for cinnamon rolls with Hanabi and running into Konohamaru,
Ino and Sakura at hot springs and talking about life only for the accidental reappearance of partial Densetsu no Hentai with Ero-Sennin instigating
Kakashi spending time with his summons only for Anko and her summons to interrupt and cause a kerfuffle
Neji getting busted getting hair done at a Salon by MC
Rin wearing orange spandex as a prank to MC and Kakashi after they have fun at her expense
Hazyimp chapter 51 . 11/15/2022
It’s one of the best fanfiction I’ve ever read I just can’t get through it I started it for days ago and I just don’t want to keep going
Superjukes chapter 57 . 11/8/2022
can't wait for the next chapter dude, even if it's been a while...

this fic is awesome lol
iamaninjabruh chapter 57 . 11/4/2022
update soon pls
handwran chapter 1 . 11/1/2022
this fic is sooooo good, waiting for a couple more chapters to build up
Jebizcrazy chapter 57 . 10/26/2022
Just finished reading everything so far. I was so hooked on the story that I was reading it dawn to dusk for five days straight. This has got to be one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I hope you keep up the great work! Now if you don't mind, I am going to go read your other stories.
Radwan710 chapter 10 . 10/26/2022
I was really looking forward to this story. Especially with how long it is. But, this made me drop it. Two chapters ago you said you didn’t like that authors didn’t change canon yet you did the exact same thing. You went at hiashi for not caring about hinatas bullying but you were fine with an entire clan getting murdered. Make it make sense. So as of that I’m dropping this.
changeisneeded chapter 57 . 10/17/2022
Excellent chapter
Orochimaru chapter 57 . 10/13/2022
Next before The 5 Kage Summit, let's talk about Konoha.

You disgust me, you disgusting pieces of shit.

Your sorry scrub, bum, paycheck stealing bitch ass motherfucking bastards couldn't win one match. Not one match.

You couldn't take home one dub bro.

Like, I get it guys. You guys make zero jutsu. You have no summons. You do not show up anywhere. You barely get flamed by anybody except maybe on Twitter DMs, bro.

I'm live 10 hours-ish a day five days a week. I get that.

Do you understand?! I tank the harrassment 99% of the time. So, when you lose, reminder, you're losing for me. Fuck Konoha, you're affecting me, and at this point my lawyers are probably going to contact these teams, because they're making me look bad.

I don't have too much to say. And notice I'm not saying we, suck. I'm saying they suck. I'm not a part of Konoha bro. I don't care. I don't care. I disown Konoha. I don't care bro they're trash.

The most embarrassingly pathetic wars I've seen in my life bro.

Putting up no fight at all, just rolling over. It's so cringe.

You fucking sons of bitches, it's horrible bro, it's terrible. All I pray is guys, guys, don't, listen. I was going to say don't get on the plane back home if you go 0-18, but, it's in Konoha. Like bro it's a fucking hour Shunshin. You could walk.

So I don't even know. Don't show your faces again bro. Don't show your faces again if you go 0-18. It would be so embarrassing for me. I don't care about for you, for me I'm not kidding. I might quit streaming, not going to lie, so bear that in mind. That's that bro.

Spoken after the devastating results of the 10th Chunin exams
Saint-Mj chapter 51 . 10/9/2022
Damn Federermod really taking this fic to heart lmao
Furnsta chapter 57 . 10/2/2022
was reading this on Ao3 only to realise there were more chapters here! Don't read a lot of fanfiction nowadays except for this superbly written piece. I'm sure there are some people that would love to nitpick any little thing but by god man! what a wonderful story full of well written characters. I don't know what motivates you to write stories for random people on the internet but thank God for it! Loving the story so far and keep up the great work. I will be following your progress with great interest. 3
Sir John Constantine chapter 35 . 10/1/2022
Amaterasu53, you really need to learn to stop riding Itachi's dick. That retarded weasel is the sole reason Sasuke was a total dick in the first place, and his crimes are desertion and several homicides, compared to Itachi, who committed genocide, terrorism, psychological torture of a 7-year-old, and much more, which is far worse. You need to go see a therapist for real.
Nrmrc chapter 3 . 9/29/2022
Where tf his memories go all of a sudden?
2,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »