Reviews for Invictus
Dr. Valentine chapter 2 . 1/3
I'm not normally one to read SI/OC fics, but I do like to give them a shot every now and then, and I've been binge reading Naruto fics so I'm tentatively giving this one a shot. So far, you've got me hooked, purely based on your characterisation of Hiruzen and Jiraiya. Even the fact that Naruto has an overabundance of yin chakra, which would make sense considering he's got an adults soul inside him, was pretty clever.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 6 . 12/31/2023
Your chakra growth spurt thing seems like a very good reason why children in Naruto are taught when they are.

It's a compromise between giving up utility of having more soldiers faster and preventing needless death of children.
lucavento chapter 38 . 12/24/2023
Naru/ino/hina is a go nice
Dissapointed chapter 3 . 11/21/2023
I give up. I don't need to read more than here to know this will be a massive shitfest of emotionally unstable BS.

It might be a good story... maybe... but it is definitely a garbage-tier fanfiction.

Just not my cup of tea. Peace out.
Joe Lawyer chapter 3 . 10/8/2023
I'm assuming this mental disorder is why Naruto is not training and using his childhood productively? Someone with knowledge of the future events would be working his butt off.
Pvtcheeks chapter 18 . 10/4/2023
Okay. We’re back af a solid 9/10. Recognizing he’s hypocritical is what ive been waiting for. Not just saying he is but acknowledging it. Proud of you N keep growing and getting better bug man.
Pvtcheeks chapter 11 . 10/3/2023
See this is what I’m taking about. Now he can walk up to a grown ass Jonin shinobi and effectively have a dick measuring contest. Just seems like a very abruptly forced change for no reason other than plot. The only way to hash it out is to chalk it up to unstable child emotions that again doesnt make a whole lot of sense because HE is a grown ass man. Just seems weird and forced. Keep it up big man.
Pvtcheeks chapter 10 . 10/3/2023
Ima be brutally honest… this made the story drop to a 4/10. Many things could have happened differently that would have in no way shape or form caused any harm to come ro him OR Rin. However. I know emotions are volatile and the fact he is scared shitless ontop of that clouding his judgement. Then add on to it he isn’t a shinobi born person… I’ll give it a 8/10 from a realistic perspective but I’m taking two because I see no reasonable way that he argued over his modern personality he still had when it was changeable. Another one for the fact he could face Kakashi down in a fit of rage but cower in fear even though he would have had help from Hiruzen, Kakashi, Jiryia, many powerful people he could have, granted not told the everything, but made up something along the lones of sensing an evil presence saying its an ability that he got from the yin Kurama like Kushina had…there were just many MANY ways that dont require even the mildest of thinking to cover up his ‘Knowing’ of what danzo would do. It made little sense when he showed such devotion and strong will then to crumble out of seemingly nowhere effectively feeling a little forced…The emotion portrayal is amazing as always of course, and it just felt off you spent that couple of weeks building him up to suddenly change him almost? Anyway it’s more of a personal thing so I am probably criticizing this more harshly than I should but it feels very off putting for him to say hes better than Kakashi, better than Hiashi…then to just let a whole clan die because he didnt have the balls to say something. Keep it up this is great and keep on raging my mans.
Pvtcheeks chapter 8 . 10/3/2023
KI?! WTF HAS THIS BECOME A CULTIVATION NOVE…oh it meanS killing intent…I’m so fucking stupid I’m sorry have a good day
Pvtcheeks chapter 5 . 10/3/2023
Okay I’ll be honest…I almost stopped reading because random ass reason for him memories to be sealed but…it is extremely plausible. That and the fact you write so clear and well of how each emotion kind of explodes like a normal person would is great. 10/10 so far.
The Orange Maelstrom chapter 43 . 10/3/2023
Is Ashina a time travelling Naruto? This seems like the exact sort of fuckery in line with this truly excellent story.
Sethrael Stark chapter 59 . 9/28/2023
When’s the next update? One of my fave naruto fics out there
battlemace 40mil chapter 58 . 9/21/2023
I caught that reference to the wolf father and the crimson king
Flopppy chapter 19 . 9/14/2023
Love the novel so far sigh i just hope naruto ends up becoming a little nicer he’s insufferable sometimes lol
Lycoan2109 chapter 36 . 9/8/2023
Its Incredible and realistic. ... The more I read the more assholish Naruto is... Also some characters are one dimensional in some ways or they are underwritten and Naruto is Overwritten... anyways Not that my opinion matters on the fic and all ... This Naruto is a complete jerk actually and just because he has future knowledge have a higher ground. Its very very realistic... Good job on writing it. Amazing writing.
2,163 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »