Reviews for The Lies and Vengeance of
The vaults being taken from Harry really sucks; since the vast majority of the damage/publicity from that was because Griphook BROKE the deal he made.

Especially as they took more, once they knew Stephan(ie) had more. (The McKinnon stuff)

"I do, love Stephanie McKinnon-Black in all ways, and gladly take her as my spouse for the rest of our days."
"I had of course noticed how Sue had not identified my gender in her vow"
I kind of figure the 'her' in that vow identifies the gender there. At least, it would for those listening. Since I kind of doubt that pronouns being very nuanced, at least for that particular bit. Then again, 'pronouns matching current form' could be the case, and 'spouse' throwing confusion as to specifics.

Somewhat jealous of Steph as well. Both the painless childbirth thing and the 'Other' gender metamorphic shapeshifting. It's something that would be amazing to have, I think. Susan and Hermione at the very least would like the former, if not the latter.
rune1806 chapter 1 . 6/14
I enjoyed your story, very well written and it was something different an that is hard to find.
fvdv123 chapter 1 . 3/25
I like the story
animecutylover chapter 1 . 2/20
This was awesome! XD
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 2/9
A bit weird, but still entertaining.
SirAlexei chapter 1 . 1/13
You're becoming one of my favorite authors. I haven't read this story yet but I plan to.
Clavyus chapter 1 . 1/4
Neat gender-bender, Liked the way Harry used a schizo split-personality thing to heal the damage from his history.
IcySneasel chapter 1 . 1/2
awesome story! love it. we need more good completed other harry stories.