Reviews for Because Of You
LiiMakino chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Its a great story, but i dont picture Rika pleading the love of anybody... Her pride wouldnt let her. ;)
rika4life chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
continue it! i dont care if its been a few years!
Kaguraaziwa chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
OMFG! YOU CAN NOT I REPET NOT END THIS STOY HERE! RYO CAN'T DIE! YOU MUSH CONTINUE OR I'LL FIND YOU AND HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU FINISH THIS STORY YOU GOT IT!

have a nice day
Ka Tokubi chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
I like that. That is the best Digimon fic I've read for a long time.

My sister and I are both against TakatoxRuki but I'm all for RyoxRuki. He's like the only person who can overcome her. They'd make a great team since they're the strongest tamers.

It's sad that Ryo got beat up. Can you make him alive?

Arigatou!
muses let loose chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!UPDATE SOON PLEASE AND MAKE RYO LIVE!
hiei's lil dragon chapter 6 . 1/7/2004
thats depressing.
BlueMoon122389 chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
Hello again I said I'll read it soon and I did I enjoyed Reading it please do continue with the story.

Bluemoon122389
BlueMoon122389 chapter 4 . 11/14/2003
Hey

I really liked chapter 1-4 I'll read 5-6 later. I'm really buzy so i get to it very soon.

Bluemoon
Robin The Boy Wonder chapter 6 . 9/30/2003
Hey, awsome fic, common continue can't wait to read more (winks)
Mimitto chapter 6 . 8/30/2003
I love ur story...its so interesting...i can't wait 4 the next chappie

ja
2lazy2login chapter 6 . 8/26/2003
Coolie. Continute. For some stupid reason I can't post my storys on here... How do you?
Akino Matoumiken chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
No this can't be the end! I hope you continue... This was an interesting twist though I gotta admit :P till next time if you're plannign on another new chapter (_) laterz
Luz Escura chapter 6 . 8/12/2003
*crys* RYO!NO! gr why dose Ryo DIE!

Or dose he?

0.o

-Luz escura
Kaiba Lover chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
So *sniff* sad *sniff* I WANT MORE!
21 chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
Hey! A new update eh? Too bad I'll have to wait for a century or two to see a new chapter.. Anyway,it's a nice chapter!