Reviews for Scattered Through Time
Fayre Vala chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
ok, i changed the name to TOMOYO'S DESTINY because it wasn't about Sakura! *sigh* o well. Anyway, i still luv ur story, and UPDATE!
sparklestar127 chapter 5 . 9/30/2003
I luv ur story! update! u should read my story, Sakura's Destiny! i like it ( well obviously i would like, i wrote it! *sigh* Oh well) u need 2 UPDATE! um, that's it! *hehe* *sweatdrop* i need 2 stop doing that! please chack out my story!

sparklestar127 :)
Fayre Vala chapter 5 . 9/20/2003
ur story is awesome! Keep writing! u need 2 update often, cuz it rocks!
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 5 . 9/17/2003
Well, did the plan worked or not? And where did they transport to now? Update soon! .-;
Anonomys chapter 5 . 8/25/2003
it is so good! write more! write more! u r a great author!
BballStar42 chapter 5 . 8/24/2003
HEY! Great chapter. Can't wait for more. Update soon!
Amazonian Anime Queen chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
I like it. Hm-mm. Well update soon

Sign,

Anime Queen
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
Dont worry i am a SS fan!
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
I know i just wrote to you and everything but... your story is awesome, not to mention really funny! love it keep on writing1

( )( )

('.'
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I love your story so far. cant wait to read more. Read mine: The cards of Darness. It's only a temporary title but all of the names i could think of were all stupid so give me a little time...*sweatdrop* Thanks _
Amazonian Anime Queen chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
Well i like this chapter. On where they can go i got 3 ideas. Like The the Manji era, or feudaul era, or doing the beginning of WWII when every body who were Japanese where sent to concetration camps. Well update soon.

Sign,

Anime Queen
nhlerrulez chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
Good Story. I hope you keep on writing.
atsura chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
interesting story u got there...u just need to explain a da plot happening a little more betterly, otherwise, i like it! _
ChErRyBlOsSoM chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
HURRY ! this is getting better everytime!
NothinToBelieve chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
oo this is a really good story, i hope u keep writing. if not i will be reall sad!

:-D