Reviews for Scattered Through Time
Fayre Vala chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
ok, i changed the name to TOMOYO'S DESTINY because it wasn't about Sakura! *sigh* o well. Anyway, i still luv ur story, and UPDATE!
sparklestar127 chapter 5 . 9/30/2003
I luv ur story! update! u should read my story, Sakura's Destiny! i like it ( well obviously i would like, i wrote it! *sigh* Oh well) u need 2 UPDATE! um, that's it! *hehe* *sweatdrop* i need 2 stop doing that! please chack out my story!

sparklestar127 :)
Fayre Vala chapter 5 . 9/20/2003
ur story is awesome! Keep writing! u need 2 update often, cuz it rocks!
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 5 . 9/17/2003
Well, did the plan worked or not? And where did they transport to now? Update soon! .-;
Anonomys chapter 5 . 8/25/2003
it is so good! write more! write more! u r a great author!
BballStar42 chapter 5 . 8/24/2003
HEY! Great chapter. Can't wait for more. Update soon!
Amazonian Anime Queen chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
I like it. Hm-mm. Well update soon

Sign,

~Anime Queen~
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
Dont worry i am a SS fan!
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
I know i just wrote to you and everything but... your story is awesome, not to mention really funny! love it keep on writing1

( )( )

('.'
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I love your story so far. cant wait to read more. Read mine: The cards of Darness. It's only a temporary title but all of the names i could think of were all stupid so give me a little time...*sweatdrop* Thanks _
Amazonian Anime Queen chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
Well i like this chapter. On where they can go i got 3 ideas. Like The the Manji era, or feudaul era, or doing the beginning of WWII when every body who were Japanese where sent to concetration camps. Well update soon.

Sign,

~Anime Queen~
nhlerrulez chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
Good Story. I hope you keep on writing.
atsura chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
interesting story u got there...u just need to explain a da plot happening a little more betterly, otherwise, i like it! _
ChErRyBlOsSoM chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
HURRY ! this is getting better everytime!
NothinToBelieve chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
oo this is a really good story, i hope u keep writing. if not i will be reall sad!

:-D