Reviews for The Five Stages of Mourning
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
D: Agh. This ENTIRE SEASON hurt. Good fic,though.
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
nother chapter! he calles him Pharoah!
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
The last stage is acceptance, right? I'm assuming it is. Nice, the part where Jounouchi hit Yami was dubbed out in the American version.
ygodmyy20 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Oh god, please do another chappie! _ i cried when he left...poor yami! *cries* it was so sad! Please do another please! Ish so good, you MUST!
Galenchia chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
While I'm not attempting to flame/rant/etc., you should probably change the rating, if only for the language. Just a suggestion. -;;
annonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
VERY WELL-WRITTEN! I LOVE IT! i WAS CRYING IN THAT EPISODE, YOU MADE IT EXACTELY HOW YAMI WOULD REACT IN A TIME LIKE THA! THAT WAS AN AWESOME STPRY!
Absolute Kyoshiro chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
'I guess I’ll have to settle with convincing Jounouchi in a rational and calm manner to let me go.

“Let me go!” I scream as loud as I can.'

...'cause he's just a ra~ational guuy~

'They were pain-filled and empty.'

...how exactly does one manage THAT? o.o

I think that the musketeers all call teh pharaoh "Nakamaru pharaoh" ...or something like that x3

Great story o.o' *ded* It's so bri-zilliant... Write more, pleasheh :D?
Rushi Firefly chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Hey, please write another chapter to this! I love Doom Arc fics, even though they're completely swamped by Battle City stuff(Pity.).
Poison Ivy chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Hey, what about acceptance? There were supposed to be five stages of mourning!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
(I stand there in disbelief, my mouth hanging open and my eyes wide.)

Me: (Disbelieving) No. (Shouting) NO ! ! ! !

(I lay my head on my chest and start to cry.)

Of all the strange and horrible things I've ever seen or heard of on Yu-Gi-Oh . . . Kaiba ripping the Blue Eyes White Dragon Card . . . Pegasus taking Yugi's Grandfather's soul . . . Yugi's duel with Kaiba's "Ghost" . . . Yugi's duel with Yami Bakura in the Shadow Realm . . .Pegasus taking Mokuba's soul . . .Yugi's loss to Kaiba . . . Pegasus beating Kaiba and taking his soul . . .Yugi's "dream" . . . When Yugi supposedly died when he was dueling in the Shadow Realm with Pegasus . . .the last part of the video game saga . . . Marik taking over Joey and forcing him to duel Yugi . . . this has got to be the worst!

(I suddenly raise my head up, my eyes shining with tears)

DAMN THAT BASTARD RAFAEL! DAMN HIM TO HELL! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM . . .

*sigh*

Sorry for ranting but Yugi is one of my favorite bishies, and well, I take my love of certain bishies a little too far . . . but I'll tell you what, I'll save up all the flames I ever got, and I'll write a fic about it, so I can use them to roast his evil soul! ! ! !
Amiasha Ruri chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
OOh, I think you may be the first person to use this newest thing! When I found out about this all, I was like O.O

They better hurry up through the 80-something eps they need to get through to get to it...

But I'm supposed to be reveiwing the fic...

This was good! I loved Yami's reaction to the whole thing, and his thoughts. Poor guy... I feel so bad for him... Anyway, very good, and I liked it a lot. _
shitsumon chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Please write more. I was unaware of this story arc, and I find the concept intriguing. Now I'm wondering what will happen to Yugi.

And how the hell is Yami supposed to handle school? He was a nonentity for the longest!
Dia chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Who's Rafeal? Is that Malik or Kaiba or something?...Does Yuugi really 'die?' For good! you have to coninue! I love this even though I'm confused, cause we just seen Mai's duel with Marik and THAT'S considered new. Is this in the battle city tournament...Damn, i hate being clueless!
Starheart chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
*gasps* OMG! Yugi's soul gets taken AWAY? *cries* WHY?

...eh hem, excelent, continue PLEASE!

~*Starheart*~
Namonaki chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I WANT ANOTHER ONE. AND KILL OFF WHATEEVR IS NAME WAS, HE KILLED YUUGI/YUGI AND NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH IT SEPCIALLY NOT SOME GUY OF DEATH. YAMI IS GONNA GET HIM BACK JUST WATCH, WELL...RIGHT. ANYWAY THEY WAS LUCKY I WASN'T IN THERE I'D BEEN KILLING FROM THE MOMENT HE DIDN'T ANSWER BACK *from the time i started reading this poem, till someone walks in on me typing really loud and muttering curses I was crying. Im a infamous fan of Yugi and Yami...like yall care*

Infact I want you to write a couple more. I want this site to update so i can see what the next thing that happens.

srry bout that, but no one kills off Yami,Yugi,Ryou,Yami Malik, Malik, and Yami Bakura and get away wit it (specially the first 2)