Reviews for Alone
Marcus chapter 15 . 5/11
Great chapter, I love how you expanded upon the car wash scene! I can’t wait to see what you write next!
SentinalSlice chapter 1 . 10/12/2021
Really interesting concept. Although it is odd that Zeus forgot that Chiron is his half-brother.
I feel like that’s a plot hole.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2021
I’m eager for the next chapter
Marcus chapter 10 . 7/4/2021
Excellent chapter! I loved the whole Hackey Sack scene and how Percy threw Annabeth off balance with his ‘marriage proposal’ comment!
I am 100% looking forward to the next chapter!
darkwalker11 chapter 9 . 6/11/2021
great fanfic so far i look forward to seeing what happens.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2021
Could you repost chapter 9? Itt appears that there was a formatting issue and the code is coming through eg first line:

p style"margin: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue';"span style"font-size: 11pt; -webkit-font-kerning: none;"I looked up at the clock on the wall. We'd been there for one and a half hours, about half an hour after Luke and Thalia should have turned up. "They should be here by now. Where could they be?"/span/p
Marcus chapter 8 . 6/1/2021
Excellent chapter as always. I shall be eagerly awaiting the next one.
AfterMathV1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2021
so far it's pretty good, but heres my personal pet peeve, which isnt just subject to you but to people in general that write like this. Obviously the story is following the books right down to the T at some points, with Percy still being fron Manhattan and his mother still being from there as well, so why go out of your way when rewriting things to have certain words and phrases that an American just wouldnt use? "you lotmumpubs" if this story was set in England or anywhere in the UK I'd understand but we've set down the basis that this is New York City, New York. and that this percy is a carbon copy of the one from the book. Just my two cents on my pet peeve of euro writers incorporating slang from their own neck of the woods into an American setting, just feels... off.
WiseGirlDivergence46 chapter 6 . 3/20/2021
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
percy is still son of Poseidon, right?
merendinoemiliano chapter 5 . 2/12/2021
Interesting, curious to see your future ideas. Good work.
TheGirlofManyFloods chapter 5 . 2/11/2021
Wow, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2021
Something you could eventually lead to is Annabeth Luke Percy and Thalia starting their own version of camp. After all, Camp Half-Blood didn’t always have the magical boarder provided by Thalia’s tree.
pjolarry chapter 4 . 1/28/2021
Yay! You updated! :) I feel like I'm reading the actual Percy Jackson books! This is so good.
pjolarry chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
AAAA please update, I really like this story.
SpecialDemiTitan chapter 3 . 1/5/2021
Incredibly well written until this chapter, the chapters are just massive clumps of words. Otherwise, this is an incredibly good idea, and I hope you continue.