Reviews for REMEMBRANCES IN THE LATTER RAIN
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
First of all, hello! Jen23's talked pretty highly of you, but she's not the only one! I've heard of you before from other G Gundam authors, back in the day. Sure, I'm certainly late in getting here, but I've finally arrived (having seen G Gundam again after a couple of years).

You said in your profile that you accept constructive criticism, but I won't give much for two reasons: first, you obviously don't need it; this piece was practically flawless. And second, this is old, and it's a little late to fix stuff, wouldn't you agree? But seeing as how you're still writing (though for a different category), I would like to say one thing. And I'll only say it once, because I have a tendency to repeat myself and get on people's nerves: your title bothers me. Actually, all your titles (except two, I think) bother me.

To be honest, I think it's against FFN's rules to capitalize your entire title. (It definitely used to be, but I can't remember if it still is or not.) While I think that capitalizing your title makes the 'fic stand out, unfortunately, it doesn't make it stick out in a good way. I refrained from reading anything from you (and I'm sorry to say this, really) until I saw your 'fics on Jen's favorites list, because, truth be told, capitalizing your title like that makes me think a kid wrote it. Please don't take offense to that! Obviously, you're a fantastic writer (or I wouldn't have bothered reading or reviewing this), but that's just my personal (not always so humble) opinion.

(Also, I realize you're no kid, either. :) Haha.)

Anyway, about the actual story. I think that you captured Domon's feelings very well. He's a tough character to write correctly (believe me, I'm afraid to ever try it). But you managed to pull it off especially well, without making him into some mushy freak, or making him angry and brash. So wonderful work there! You could really feel his pain as a reader, and you could understand how he was feeling...and I'm being honest again, but that's exceptionally rare to find in 'fic. (But I'm sure you know that. You've been writing for quite some time.)

I also like that you included some other members of the cast- not as a primary role, of course, but you at least mentioned their names. That, to me, makes the story seem more real.

Keep up the wonderful work in your writing!

Cheers,

-Manna
Rain's love-domon's heart chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT! yay! i have the ep. you were talking about on DVD!
TL-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
I was just going through stories and realized I never reviewed this. (I can be such a baka sometimes) This story was super great. Even though it's centered in my least favorite episode, I love how you mentioned my favorite episode(episode 13) and many other. It was just cool I guess. It had great descriptions.
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Great one-shot! I missed this one earlier. Your talent wows me more and more with each story of yours I read, GA2. Love it!
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
This is great; it takes place as the same time as my own songfic. What a coincidence. Excellent job on this and write more on G Gundam. I will surely find time to read them. Take care.
Shuffle Queen
kawaiisempai chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
that was absolutely the most wonderful description of all of those pivotal moments between Domon and Rain! Thank you so much for filling in the blanks, retracing the steps of the series and showing the hints of a deepening relationship betweene Doman and Rain in all of the places they occured. That's so helpful, and, even though the audience knows that they were in love, reading the feelings in writing is satisfying. I'm glad to know someone else saw what I saw, where I saw it!
Jen Jen23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Hi KSF! I hope you don't mind me reviewing this again, but the first time I reviewed I didn't know that much about G Gundam but still I was captured by your talent.
I sware this fic is simply...beautiful. I just love it. The way you described exactly how Domon had felt all through the year about Rain is wonderful. It's just so touching to read and I really felt so much for Domon. As I read on and on (again) I truly was in another world. The words you use and the way you describe things is perfect. I love it and please continue all of your great work. It's a true enjoyment for all that read.
Artemis1082 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
wow...this is such a great piece! i love how you wrote from domon's perspective. i think you did it perfectly. usually people tend to overwrite his character or make him seem too extreme, but the way you depicted his thoughts was amazing. i could just picture him there, thinking all of this.

so i finally got around to reviewing some of your work, and i must say that i'm very impressed. great job!
Mar-Mik chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
wow...thats good...damn good...
Sorrowful chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Simple wonderful and beautiful. You managed to reach into a persons soul their feelings, in this case Domon's sorrow. I would like to thank you for reviewing my story and tell you that you have inspired me in writing more deeply. Frankly you have inspired me in all ways, you have such talent that it is unimagianable Please write more you talent deserves an audience, your brilliance in words is unthinkable and has no limits. I look forward to the day that we shall meet.
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Wonderfully well-written. I loved getting into Domon's head, a very nice insight into the Neo-Japan fighter after Rain left. The end was angsty perfection. Great piece, I liked it. Keep writing 0:o)
Conquerer Worm chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Fabulous. Absoloutly FABULOUS! This has to be THE greatest fanfiction I have ever read. It had so much depth, character understanding- few have ever achieved that. The way you explained Domon sheer pain- I have never seen anything like it. You even recounted each of my favorite episodes. I trully thank you for bringing such a bright star in fanfiction. Do you write professionally? The descriptions put me in absoloute awe. Each line had my heart wrenching in pity for poor Domon-kun. He had lost so much...and you put it in words. I compliment you, praise you, thank you, for such a beautiful fanfiction. No fanfiction could ever replace my feeling for this story. Please think of writing more.

-Sailor Hannah (P.S. Don't worry that you don't have overloading amounts of reviews, people were probably in just so much awe that they couldn't even write one word. :D! Please, always remember that you trully are an author. Think of going professionally eventually.)
Hawk Mage chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Wow. This was great. You watch G Gundam? I'm a big fan of that show. I wish I knew of this sooner. You did very well on this. You're really good with words.
LivEviL chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
this is so good!

i mean it

you have a real talent for writing!

i hope it takes you far!

*I Wanna Be Free. From Love. From Pain. From the Heartache*

LivEviL
Jen23 chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Very well written and another great story to add to your list.

Domon really did have some deep feelings for Rain. How you wrote how Domon was in the rain was good too.