Reviews for Lost
Balmz chapter 18 . 3/26
good chapter, sorry for your losses
the.drizzling.rain chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
That was amazing(ly depressing). Be proud. Not a lot of fanfics get to me like this one did. I loved the way you wrote Snape—he seemed very in-character to me (which is unfortunately rare in this fandom) yet you also managed to show that he cared (if only just a little bit) about Harry and his friends. So be proud—this is quite an achievement.
Fanficaddict2013 chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY!
jesusfreak100percent chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
I adore happy endings, and usually hate stories with sad ones. I suppose for me, stories are a way to escape the harsh reality of tragedy and pain.

But I am going to favourite this story, and not just because it was excellently written, and because you portrayed the emotion so well (as you could, with your own tragedy leaking in) but also because this very unhappy ending touched me and I think, for once, I may come back and read this ending, despite it making me cry.

Whether you write a sequel or not, I will like this story, but a small part of me does hope that you will bring this to a happier close.
Elysia1 chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
This last chapter was your best. It was really well written.. I loved the intro and the character interactions. THanks for sharing your story. :)
Brenden.hawley chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Goodwork.
MimiTaylor chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Oh god, how heartwrenching. So well done, Danae. I know it's been several years now since you lost your friend, but I'm sorry for it.
AmShe256 chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Was it a head injury?
AmShe256 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Spiders aren't insects.
constant3 chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
You know what sucks? Ron and Hermione forgave Ginny instantly when she was possessed, even though it almost resulted in Hermione's and several others deaths, as well as robbing her of several months of her life. And why? Because she was possessed! Harry does the same thing, only ends up doing things that hurt him more than anyone else, and everyone is still completely holding back on forgiving him. I know it's a little different because it was so personally direct, but I still wish someone would point that out.
Sarah chapter 18 . 3/22/2012
I personally found this story lagging, on fact I skipped most of it. It was tedious and frankly pointless I will admit you have a talent in writing but this story was a disappointment. Also don't spend so much time on what you think about a chapter who cares author notes are pointless and frustrating especially when you don't put something to separate them from the rest of the story. Other then that good job and keep writing.
Lord Toewart chapter 18 . 12/27/2011
My condolences for your loss. It's hard, I know. This chapter made me crie. You are truly a talented author.

Officially Signed: Lord Toewart of The Ancient And Most Noble House of Toewart
anon chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Good stuff, keep it up!
Huffleclawmage chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
Directed by M Night Shyamalan.

Ohcrap, this isn't Funnnyjunk.
Huffleclawmage chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
WINTER WRAP UP WINTER WRAP UP!

Now I'm just singing pony songs to distract from how depressing this is.