Reviews for On The Sea
Amara chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
Shame, I thought Kagome was going to tame Inuyasha, not be stuck in a carriage for two years...
Amara chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
What is the pairing? I mean, Sango/Miroku wise... I got the I/K. I love this pairing! Oh, and isn't there a Sessh/Rin thing too? So stop calling it an I/K fic! It is a S/M S/R I/K fic! Get your own pairings straight!
a chapter 17 . 4/14/2012
can u pls tell me wen u r planning to continue the story... :)
windchild04 chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
hey i love this fic. and wat a cliffhanger you had to leave it at darn! well i hope your going to post more chapters soon! can't wait!
green-as-elphaba chapter 17 . 8/19/2009
hey!

think your story's fantastic and chill i'm not going to give you a lecture (i read the AN - the finger to whoever said that).

i merely wished to applaud you on your writing skills and your excellent descriptions of inuyasha (HOT! *swoons*)
inuyashacrazy-12 chapter 17 . 4/22/2009
please update soon it is a funny and great story. inu is so pissed a kag that it seems blood will be spilled at some point between thier pointless squabbles
Sums chapter 16 . 1/11/2009
I have been reading this story, and so far, it has to be the most realistic when it comes to a situation like Kagome's. In fact, I love it how you made Sesshoumoru a character who is looking out for Kagome and knowing that she is really a girl. Moreoever, I enjoy it that you were going to have Kagome foredly marry Inuyasha.

By the way, what era was this supposed to take place?
kags-1982 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Hey I really like this story, please don't stop it, finish it it's really catchy.
risiska chapter 17 . 8/16/2008
i love thestory i love it more thanthe realy show inuyasha its very intresting and i now it must have taken you a long time tto write everything down and how worryed you must haven been wondering who would say what i now how you feel i love wrtting syorys it exciting it's like your own little world and i hope you write more the world needs inmanation
yoli05 chapter 17 . 4/11/2008
awesome story i hope u decide to update soon
Danjor chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
So listen... I enjoy your story and I think your story is great... not a POS like the immature girl replying.

Yes, I kept you on my list because I liked the story and I figure hey if you do update i'll know and I can read it. (thought i might have to re read the whole story cause i can't remember everything, so hey, good times for me right? Double the enjoyment.)

I'm happy that she hates you because its nice to know that she is silly enough to get upset over nothing.

I hope that one day you update, till then I'll keep you on my list.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 10 . 9/28/2007
update soon
phoenixwings37 chapter 17 . 7/1/2007
Hey...it's been another two years are you going to finish this fanfiction or what?
jade chapter 17 . 6/28/2007
Please write another chapter, I love this story!
KAGE chapter 2 . 4/10/2007