Reviews for Ripped From The Pages
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 4/12
Good story!
Kiros Razer chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
That was an awesome story.
Makuhari-Fan01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Great crossover. Slight confusion in the transition from the flying I-Jin base to The Manor. Reads quickly and well. However it also has the feel of needing greater detail/length. Especially since the two villianess' died so easily.

Hope you have more RoD soon!
Madness chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
This may be the first time I've read a fanfic with footnotes... Haha, well done and quite creative. I enjoyed your characterizations of Yomiko and Nancy immensely.
GYRAX chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
This is a well-done piece of work you've come up with. I loved how well the crossover was handled, and the story itself is good; you even gave out a plethora of information pertaining to the series that I never really knew about, and I saw both the OVA and TV series; good job on that, too. If you ever read this, be sure to check out my Love Hina/Read or Die crossover, aptly titled "Love or Die Hina", and lend me your opinion if you can. You were a source of inspiration for it. Well, ciao!

-GYRAX of the Dark Icon Writers
M.Kasshoku chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Goodness, this story is fantastic! I highly enjoyed reading all the action, suspense, and comradery among the characters. This is an ingenious union of the two animes put together by a clever plot. I had great fun reading this. My congrats to you on a wonderful story!
Smoky chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
Wa~! *happy happy*

I LOVED both these anime (only just recently saw Noir), and I really love the way you've brought aspects of both together (Nancy/Yomiko and Mireille/Kirika are my favourite favourite characters!)

Okay to be perfectly honest I haven't read it all yet, but it looks like it will be a good read! Sorry to not be more helpful _

Good work!
UpirNoir chapter 6 . 10/27/2004
I absolutely must compliment you and the story. I have always been a fan of Noir and only recently saw the film Read or Die. I have a lot of catching up to do, I know. It is well written and ties in so nicely to both animes. I love the historical references and the use of sound for Tokyo Rose was a a stroke of genius. Such a beautifully descriptive piece and so very well done. My hats off to you.
elisteran chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
Good story, flowed well, exciting. I'm most impressed you managed to tell the story in only six chapters! Tightness is a virtue all too rarely seen. I also enjoyed your footnotes and the evident appreciation of canon that you put into this.
Andyzero chapter 6 . 2/7/2004
Have you seen RODTV yet? A variation of that with the events in this fanfic would be fun.
CHROMUS chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
I've finally managed to read all of this now I've seen all of RoD and most of Noir...
All I can is...wow.
Star, you're amazing. A great ride especially if you are a RoD fan. Two very popular shoujo-ai pairing if you believe fans, and Star at least gives them what they want with Yomiko and Nancy, yay Nancy back!
I love Drake as well...he's so funny in the show as the downtrodden luckless pessimistic, you caught him so well, and Yomiko too. As I haven't seen the end of Noir yet, Kirika may seem more open than I've seen her, but then again, I love Kirika to bits...
I really hope this isn't the last fic you're up to on either show, or in general. Hopefully I'll be reviewing a heck of a lot quicker next time as well...:)
Brilliant Star-chan. Just brilliant.
purplepoipal chapter 6 . 11/18/2003
i cant believe it took me this long to find your story! read or die needs a category of its own. anyways i love your story. it was a very well thought out sequel to the oavs. i also like the way you incorporated NOIR. the foot notes were very helpful. i love nancy/yomiko stories! keep up the good work.
Joe Mello chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
Hm. I wonder what would happen if Yomiko ever got wind of this site and the sister site? _ I know that to read or die is a choice, but I'm not sure poor Paper-chan's heart could take that much excitement. ~_
Anime Master ZERO chapter 6 . 7/14/2003
Aftyer watching my ROD DVD several times over, I've decided that Joker is my favorite character.

And if I may, I shall now present you my rating of this story, overall.

FINAL RATING: 12/10
Anime Master ZERO chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
I've been doing some research on famous people of the past and I've come up with a list of suggestions of people who would make ideal I-Jin clones in this story:

-Jack the Ripper

-Billy the Kid

-Joseph Stalin

-The Wright Brothers (The I-Jin can give them similar abilities to those of Otto Lilienthal)

-Edgar Allen Poe

-Thomas Edison

It would also be great if you would be so kind as to include Gennai Hiraga & Jean-Henri Fabre.