Reviews for Titan
Tobikitty chapter 1 . 5/22
I would love to see a fic focused on Felix as a villain and Chloe and a couple of other people as background characters
1freakshow chapter 4 . 5/19
Oh snap this is my favorite MLB I have ever read good-luck on your next update
1freakshow chapter 1 . 5/19
I can’t tell you how happy I am that I found this story it’s amazing
Me encanta,me encanta, me encanta por favor sigue actualizando
HuangBaiLian chapter 4 . 2/13
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for updating! Please please please please please update again soon! I beg of you! I can't wait for more!
DJ STLYEZ chapter 4 . 2/12
I’d love to see that story, just take your time it’ll come to you
SumeragiByakuren chapter 4 . 2/12
DJ STLYEZ chapter 3 . 1/31
Firstly, SaintHeartwing was that an advertisement for a fic because there was really nothing alike about these 2 fics, Secondly I love this fic it’s rare to see fics focusing on the really small background characters, thirdly I was wondering about that Steven Universe fic you had made some time ago, is that on hiatus, lastly about all those fics you deleted are they gone indefinitely because some of the past Skip Beat fics are missing
Aiza Souto chapter 2 . 1/15
Damn, what a crazy person, I actually went on a search to read the history and surprise -but no- there's nothing similar between the fanfictions, they're just about the same cartoon
Well, just ignore this crazy ass because you're better than this, your work's amazing like always
SaintHeartwing chapter 1 . 1/15
you copied and stolen my friend Shaeril McBrown s story Smile! I reported this shit go fuck yourself for stealing my friends ideas she is smarter and better than you! You want to bulky someone pick on me tough guy or not because you know I will call you out on your shit and go after your followers! come on fight me I dare you coward fat head thief!
SumeragiByakuren chapter 1 . 1/15
tronolucila chapter 1 . 1/1
I love it! Can you do one about bart allen from young justice? No good story about him appears ! Especially what the Scope did to him and how they found out about everything ! Since he is a child who lived through an apocalypse, he must have a scar.
grudgematch chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
interested
SumeragiByakuren chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
This is so good! Please please please please please update again soon! I beg of you!
williamshakepeares37playspoet chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
Please continue with this story.