Reviews for Find Your Way Back Home
shadowcat802 chapter 5 . 5/5
Wow. Absolutely loving this story. You sure brought the Angst and I always found it hard to read when someone so in love is lost that special someone, forever present. I love Fox and she loved Fox... But that's the whole thing that quality in the the story that grips you and you follow. Looking forward to reading more about Wolffe a favourite character. Nice seeing Ahsoka and Rex as well.
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 5 . 5/5
The loneliest people are the kindest, the saddest people smile the brightest, and the most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see others suffer like they do.

Couldn't be more fitting for Riyo right now :')
Golm-Fervse-dra chapter 5 . 5/4
I usually don't like reading hurt-comfort-romance fics, but this one definitely has enough drama and action to keep my attention.

The writing is superb and the interactions between the characters are good, as is the dialogue.

Stylistically, you sometimes don't use a question mark for questions. I'd personally use question marks in for things where a person is questioning something, even if it isn't literally a question e.g.,

"One of Ahsoka's eyebrows raised in interest. 'A trade.'"

It could be "A trade?" and then it'd be clearer she was asking.

Lorewise, I eventually was able to ignore this, but I couldn't help but noticing Wolffe was injured in his eye right before your fic started. In both canon and Legends, he was injured about two years before Order 66, by Assaj Ventress. It's a minor detail which, I think... Well, I just thought I'd mention it for future reference.
Biberflub chapter 5 . 5/4
Love the special update for Star Wars Day! I love this story so much, as I have just read amukmuk's story on AO3 called Perception, and I ship Fox and Riyo so hard...however, I really love her relations with all other clones and can really see her and Wolffe be something (she cares for him so much xx)
Can't wait for you to continue this, and hope you're doing well :)
Hey,could you do a Kallus/OFC fic?
Biberflub chapter 4 . 3/17
I'm not crying, you are
Loved this chapter, can't wait for more 3
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 4 . 3/17
Oooww...
This is so bittersweet :'( My heart aches something fierce...
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 2 . 2/11
Woops, I'm late for reviews. Sorry :(

Ouch, this hurts. Wolffe was very close to Plo Koon, he wasn't the one who shot him down, but if he was present...Damn, I can't imagine. Must have been like Bly when he shot Aayla Secura.
Poor Riyo, walking amongst people who wear the face of her beloved :'/
ashnagog chapter 2 . 2/10
You dare make me feel all this I am going to SCREAM
The Wise Dragoness chapter 1 . 1/7
This is incredible so far, I hope you continue it soon!
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
That was so cool :D
I wonder if we'll ever get to see how Rex found Wolffe and Gregor. Maybe in the Bad Batch series ?