Reviews for The Prodigal Son
JohnMonty chapter 11 . 5/1
Great chapter! hope the Headmaster will be able to get Harry our from under the Dursley's thumb. He should be able to since magically speaking the headmaster is the acting magical Guardian of any muggle raised students, so he should be able to get Harry into A loving home. I'm excited to see how Harry's third year will turn out, glad that Hagrid is finally able to get his wand. It would be funny if Hagrid had to do his education again from third year onwards and has to attend classes With Harry's year! Hope the unspeakable, bones and Lovegood are able to further stick it to the old goat. IT would be great if they could use Viratisirum on him, find out all about his manipulations and get the bastard tossed through the veil or have him rot in Azkaban. Hope the headmaster can light A fire under Harry's ass and can convince Harry takes Runes and Arithmancy classes and puts more effort into being A skilled and powerful wizard. Giving Lovegood's dislike of the other professors and their negligence of ensuring the students safety, I hope he fires them and can get new professors to replace them. Doubt it but I hope so, great fanfic, can't wait to read more! Update soon!
McLoggernaut chapter 10 . 4/22
Such a good story! Though if you could rewrite the description that would be great, I was very confused, but pleasently surprised, upon reading what it actually was about :)
animeromance1972 chapter 10 . 4/19
so will this go totally OCcentric?Or will your oc be a mentor to Harry?
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 4/5
The story description infers that this is Harry-centric; however, Harry is barely involved in the story. It's about Apollo, not Harry. You need to change the description of the story.
Shortmike24 chapter 9 . 4/5
harry could be cool in this story... but id much rather this stayed with Apollo as the main character. he's something new.
Moron234 chapter 8 . 3/21
Okay, this is shaping up to be a really good read!

I look forward to reading more!
d1n0s chapter 8 . 3/20
His actions are not so clever for someone described as being smart.
Send the children to Hogsmeade with parent chaperones, search all four houses, and search the children before they can reenter the school.
Have a backup plan such as grab Ginny and the diary, bring the roof down on the Basilisk, and then destroy the diary, but still bring a freaking rooster.
JohnMonty chapter 8 . 3/20
Brilliant chapter! See that is how shit gets done! Not leaving it to A pair of twelve-year-old's. Suck on that Dumbledork! Hope he doesn't come back as Headmaster or A Professor and that Apollo stays Headmaster! Hopefully Apollo will be able to get Harry our from under the Dursley's and Dumbledore's thumb. It would be good if Apollo and the Lovegood family took him in and not just teach him magic but increase his inner desire to learn magic and be A better wizard. If not the Lovegoods then Amelia Bones and susan Bones should take him in or The Tonks Family. Brilliant chapter and fanfic! Looking forward to reading more! Update soon!
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 3/11
Just wondering...would this Florian Fortescu be a Junior? Florian is older and runs the ice cream shop. Why would he leave it to go teach? Anyway, love the story. Can't wait to see what happens when they search the students belongings. It would have to be well orchestrated so they don't get a hint and hide something... like the diary
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 3/10
Cho and Marietta were third years in Harry's second year
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 3/10
You switched from "first person" to "third person" point of view during the Flashback.
JohnMonty chapter 7 . 3/7
Great chapter! Loved how Apollo put the heads of houses in their place and is making Hogwarts A better and safer school. Wonder what Dumbledork is thinking of all these changes? Bet he would be furious at knowing Appolo is changing so much at Hogwarts and for the better. Shame he didn't get rid of Snivellus, suppose him having tenure makes it more difficult to do so. Any chance of booting Ron Weasley out of the Golden Trio and replacing him With Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom? Much better choices either one and the both together would be. Looking forward to reading more of this brilliant fanfic! Update soon!
Elsoem chapter 6 . 3/6
Bwahaha, lets GOOO
Cam.Katarn chapter 6 . 3/3
If you're suffering from writer's block, personally I've found that it helps to read other stories on the subject to provide inspiration.

One of the best Chunin exams I've read was written by Shezza in the story, Life in Konoha's ANBU
chapter 29.

You should read it, it might provide the inspiration you need.
From your summery in the archive entry I judged this story to be about a more motivated Harry Potter. "If you were told your entire life your parents were worthless drunks..." is what I am basing this belief on. While Mr. Lovegood was portrayed as an eccentric nutter, that didn't rise to the level of a drunk and Mrs. Lovegood has always been singled out for her brilliance so I don't understand how your summery reflects very accurately to their son.