Reviews for Playing Keep Away
Alicia of the Temptation chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
nice fanfiction, make a second chapter by inner's POV, if you can, of course. Add more hurt and angst in inner's POV since she is Sakura's true thoughts.
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This one demanded a review as well. Because it made me laugh. It feels right though. I loved the paragraph about their team dynamic;

"Have you noticed it, Sasuke? The way you and Naruto are clambering so desperately up and over each other time and again, while I follow you as quickly as I can, never good enough? That's one of the reasons that our team works, actually: you refuse to let Naruto get the better of you and he refuses to let you keep showing him up and I simply refuse to let either of you outrun me. It's like the most fucked-up game of Keep Away ever played in the history of the universe."

That's just like them. And the best part is that in my mind, Sakura has them all beat now. xD

I love your writing style by the way, the short and to the point way it's written and the little extra quotes at the end that tie it all up and stick a bow on top. xD
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
hah.

sweet.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
good stuff. going through the old stuff of people and looking at the current manga i realize that some people had it right all along. but some peoples stuff is just crap. yours is not.
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
So... would be awesome if Sasuke could read HE WOULD ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE

BESIDES HIM AND HIS FUCKINING PAST!Yea Inner Sakura RULES!It's a shame that Sakura dosen't let her out.I liked a lot of the lines but I especially liked paragraph 2 and 's going on my fav list for sure.
Nelja chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I love it! Very touching, and strong. I even like SakuSasu in your fics. :-)
AkaVertigo chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Romance really is its own creation, eh?
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow. Yet again, I want to see Saskue's face after that. Probably better than when Gai popped up.
...
Although, I don't think even Sakura could reach a low lower than that.
(Seriously, the Gai's cool. Just disturbing.)
rain-streaked chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
. : i love you. i love you. i love you.
yeah, whatever. : .
It's one of those rare SakuSasu perspectives!
...actually, it's my first.
But inner Sakura and outer Sakura are merged and so balanced in this!
I would like to say that you could have gone into depth a little more about the inner Sakura (her "true" personality?), but if this fanfic were any different it wouldn't be the same, somehow.
rain-streaked
Rashaka chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
I like her sense of anger, here. It's there in the anime, but we the audience are the only ones who get to see it. I also liked this line:
"you refuse to let Naruto get the better of you and he refuses to let you keep showing him up and I simply refuse to let either of you outrun me."
I just watched episode 32 with the hair-cutting tonight, and I'm on a serious Sakura cheering kick right now. I've been waiting and waiting for her to finally take a stand and do her part, and I was thrilled that the show didn't disappoint.
Feirdra chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
*grin* Nishe. I like this new Sakura, I think.
Fyredra
Miya chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
THIS ROCKS! HELL YEAHH THIS IS SOO GOING ON MY FAVORITE LIST!
KawaiiKenshin chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
I really liked it! It was a pretty ggod story and you captured Sakura's emotions well! Keep up the good work! .
Caity chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THAT!
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2003