Reviews for Sisters
LoganPerdue chapter 31 . 4/6
Now that I've finished reading (for the second time) I just want to come back and reflect on everything I've read!

This story is amazing. I'm not exaggerating either. If I could only read one story for the rest of my life, I would read Sisters a million times. It's light hearted, soft, can have serious moments and overall portrays relationships and handling them well!

Seriously one of the best paced, written and edited stories I have ever read. Kudos Abi!

Now onto the characters. I'll go down the list I have for the Selected and my thoughts on them (including the ones that have been eliminated but not the throwaways (sorry Northdon and Feighree)

Aidyn: One of my favorite characters no doubt about it. Besides my characters of course (I'm biased). He's passionate, creative, funny and charming. Honestly 100% boyfriend material. Willow and him make an incredible pair (not just romantically). I would love to see him and his career prosper, even if he wins, I still think he should still be involved in fashion! Aidyn has my heart 3

Archer: I'm going to say this, when I first heard about Archer I was really scared that he was going to be a jerk to everyone and one of the characters that was guaranteed not to win, but only to cause drama. I'm glad I was proven wrong though because he is an amazingly written character! He's such an interesting character and complex too. Just overall a great character!

Cal: Of course, My own cinnamon roll. I think I've made my opinions very clear with him haha! I will save everyone the boring gushing over my boy, and just move on!

Dom: Another one of my favorite characters and totally loveable. I was sad to see him go! Lolly and him have such a great connection! Lolly is one of my favorite Royal family members and Dom totally suits her. 10/10 Character!

Easton: Another one of mine but I don't think I've really talked about him as much as Cal. Of course I love him too, and I definitely love Lil! However I don't think that he is going to win. He made his feelings very clear towards Willow (which I respect). He's a great character, but maybe not for Willow in the end.

Fredrik: I don't dislike him or anything, but I also don't find him that... interesting. Don't get me wrong, he's a great character! I just find myself skimming past his name, or not really reading when he talks. I don't know why, but I'd rather focus on other characters. Could just be me! :P

Haakon: I WAS SO SAD TO SEE HIM GO! I actually really liked him. I get it, totally not for Willow, but at the same time I wanted to see more of him!

Hayes: Probably my favorite Selected for memes. A Detective with so many possible things he could research? Sign me up! I would read a novel about him and his crime detective pants! Hayes investigating Lil's dad, Hilarious. Hayes investigating whether or not Dom is a Murderer, Hilarious. He's an amazing character!

Henry: I want him to bake me something so bad! His baking sounds so amazing and It would probably taste so good!

Jaylen: Zendaya always has my heart. She's a badass and I love her. 1000/10

Julian: I love Julian as a person. I hate him as a romantic partner to Willow. She deserves better than an Ex, that's for sure! Julian is wonderful though, I cannot knock him.

Lysander: Sweet, Kind and Smart. He's a really great character and I really love him too. Another one of my favorites (even though I don't think I really have beef with any Selected..)

Mikey: Mikey is amazing. Well written, Well developed and an amazing character all around. I hate to say it but I believe he also has Willows heart. I would be perfectly happy if Mikey won, he deserves it. He truly loves Willow and Willow loves him too!

Pierce: One of my surprising favorites! I really like how he is written, and he just seems like a really nice and compassionate person! I find myself excited to read about him!

Weston: OMG I LOVE WESTON. I thought I wasn't going to, but he grew on me like a mole that won't go away. Except I really like this Mole and he is one of the best characters in the story!

Xander: No doubt he is the softest (of course he is, he's the Teddy Bear!). I love him too, he's so kind, I just really like all of the Selected!

That is it for the Selected! I could go into longer detail but I don't want to bore anyone to death! Abi you write amazing stories and develop characters so well it is hard not to acknowledge you! I think I speak for everyone when I say we eagerly await your next chapter, and that we cannot wait to see what this story becomes!

With Tremendous amounts of Love,
Logan 3
dreamerdash chapter 31 . 3/20
I still want to believe deep down Zeke doesn't harbor bad intention for Willow. Let's see if I change my mind in this second half. lol. Yeay, I'm finally caught up with the story! Looking forward to see how the story goes!
dreamerdash chapter 30 . 3/20
Little Women! Great taste Willow!

And yeay for Willow and Mikey. What scared me the most is that this is only first half of the story, so like so many things can happen in between. Please please let them have their happy ending!

My prediction for the second half is that the political situation is probably gonna get worse and somehow Illea is gonna be forced for a new alliance.
dreamerdash chapter 28 . 3/20
I wanna ship Willow with another guy badly, like Cal seems great, but, I can't... I'm pretty much sailed on the Mikey Mina ship. lol.
dreamerdash chapter 26 . 3/20
Oh my, you weren't kidding when you said it's gonna spiral down. And it's only just the beginning :(
dreamerdash chapter 23 . 3/20
MIKEY AND WILLOW! I'm rooting for them!

And what's happening Dom and Lolly? I was just thinking he had a good chemistry with Willow, but now he's after Lolly?
dreamerdash chapter 22 . 3/20
My fav date from this chapter is the dancing one! Dom is experienced for sure! I’m quite surprised that I’m liking the chemistry and tension between him and Willow!
dreamerdash chapter 21 . 3/20
It’s quite sad to hear that the friendship from Brothers mostly didn’t last anymore, but happy to hear some familiar names too! Thanks for still including Leigh, glad to know that she's still in the circle. Her friendship with Xi would have been AMAZING if they weren't in love with the same guy...

Wow, the group date at Rainha Fashion show! Loving the sibling moment and how Lolly hyped up over Willow’s outfit! Aidyn must have been so proud of himself!
dreamerdash chapter 17 . 3/19
Loving the way Willow humbly ask for autograph and the way she fangirl a bit there was cute!

Btw, among the selected so far, I think I’m rooting for Mikey the most! Willow might not yet admit it, but I think there can be something more between the two!
dreamerdash chapter 15 . 3/19
I think both Willow and Zeke, though the way they interact seems like they’re always on the opposite side, and Zeke acting like an arse to her most of the time, but I believe they do care about one another sincerely, like in their own way. But understandable that with all the pressure and maybe jealousy and ego of the heir vs the spare, that their relationship does seems bad on surface level.

Silas gave really good advice, I feel like Willow already have her instinct on her selected, she just need to trust it more and make the call.
dreamerdash chapter 14 . 3/19
First time hearing the saying about the bug’s but. It’s funny but kinda true… it’s a good one! Somehow I don't think Willow and Weston is gonna work. Nothing's wrong with Weston, it's just idk maybe it's just too complicated since he was too related to Zeke.
dreamerdash chapter 12 . 3/19
Agree with Willow that it was weird to see Mikey addressed her properly and following protocol like that. Poor guy, he tried. lol.

I’m loving the sibling talk at the end! too bad Matty wasn’t there as well.
dreamerdash chapter 10 . 3/19
Willow under the willow tree, lol Charlie.
The one thing I wish more from the quick dates is if there’s a reminder of the nickname being thrown in there. It might be just me, but I’m still a bit confused on who is who.

I can see that the bestfriend situation is a lot different than the Yuna ones. Kinda glad that history is not repeating it self… yet. lol.

The deal with Jaylen is so exciting! Great plot twist!
dreamerdash chapter 8 . 3/19
Zeke's reaction is quite understandable in my opinion, cause he probably has secrets he has told that he doesn't wish to reach Willow's ears and now that his vallet is fighting for a chance with Willow, that would complicated things to say the least.

I'm liking that the selected is having a "nickname", it would surely help remembering and differentiating the characters!
dreamerdash chapter 7 . 3/19
Interesting selected so far. First the ex BF and then the bestie, wow. Another Yuna situation, I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this especially knowing how it ended for Yuna back then.