Reviews for Sisters
dreamerdash chapter 6 . 3/19
The relationship between Willow and Zeke is not what I expected for Silas and Xi’s children, but quite not unrealistic for an heir and the spare. But to see Zeke’s hint of protectiveness toward Lolly, I wanna believe he’s not that bad…
dreamerdash chapter 5 . 3/19
Growing to love Willow a lot! Especially since she’s a strong independent future queen! Yaass girl!
dreamerdash chapter 4 . 3/19
Matty's such a sunshine. Which as he's the baby of the family, it kinda make sense. Somehow he feels like he could be Val and Essie's child rather than Silas and Xi's. He has more of their vibe, lol.
dreamerdash chapter 3 . 3/19
You’re not kidding when you said that Sisters have such a different vibe than Brothers did, and yess I can see that from the characters. I’m still trying to familiar myself with the characters but so far Lolly doesn’t resemble neither Silas nor Xi. And for someone who came from a happy marriage, she does have a lot of burden and hidden feelings. So yeah, it’s quite a contrast. She’s very good at hiding all her turmoils she’s facing and could perfectly act fine in front of her father, which is quite dangerous. Looking forward to see more of her.

P.S.. On a lighter note, I just wanna wish you a happy birthday Abi! And hope that you’re healthy, happy, and hope you have a great year ahead! :)
Wondy-SW chapter 31 . 10/11/2021
My baby boy’s time to shiiiiineeeee. You have no idea how much I ship Willow and Hayes, I just feel they go well with each other.

The process of reconstruction will be hard and harder still will be the war and how everyone will deal with it. I honestly hope Dom will be alright and able to return to Lolly, I want to see their wedding.
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 31 . 10/8/2021
Great chapter! I loved how you brought us back to the castle with a subtle bang!
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 30 . 9/2/2021
Great chapter! I loved the date and I really enjoyed the ending
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 30 . 9/2/2021
I loved the date with Lysander. It’s good to see him bond with Willow.
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 29 . 8/27/2021
Great chapter. Very somber but I love the different mood! Can’t wait for next week!
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 29 . 8/27/2021
Glad that Haakon is gone, hopefully Lysander gets the next solo date.
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 28 . 8/20/2021
Omg the ending was amazing! I loved the Cal and Willow Scene!
Wondy-SW chapter 28 . 8/20/2021
This time, I DID see the Domlly ship coming! HA! Seriously tho, they are very cute and I hope Dom comes back alive (and in one piece, but that may be asking too much). Now, Everyone be finding love but Willow in this Selection (She’s on the way there tho).

As of now, most of the Selected stand in equal footing, maybe Aidyn, Cal and Mikey stand a bit ahead.

This war is, for sure, going to be a source of anxiety for me, I can feel it already. When you said this wasn’t going to be lighthearted, I wasn’t expecting the possible end in Los Angeles via San Andreas and the possible end of the World via World War 3.

In another note, the only hope I have for Hayes is that not much has been said about him except his sister’s name. That is hope and dread in one cuz it can mean that he has a shot or that he will be going in some chapters.

Well, I loved this chapter (as I did every chapter).
The Pocketwatch Ripper chapter 27 . 8/20/2021
I loved the chapter and I really like Nate and Jens house. The politic situation does have me hyped tho
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 27 . 8/14/2021
Omg that ending was good! Great chapter as always!
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 27 . 8/13/2021
The scene with Willow interacting with her uncle was good, but I wish that Willow would have checked on Lysander.
149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »