Reviews for Sisters
Wondy-SW chapter 26 . 8/10/2021
Clearly, this earthquake is the announcer of something sinister coming. Seriously, I can just see the storm approaching and the only thing I can think is: BRING IT ON!
SweaterSloth369 chapter 26 . 8/6/2021
Great chapter!
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 25 . 7/30/2021
I do like Lysander, but I understand why he didn’t win. Holding your breath isn’t really something to write home about.
SweaterSloth369 chapter 25 . 7/30/2021
Great chapter! Matty and Fredrik :eyes: ummm yes please they would be so cute together
The Pocketwatch Ripper chapter 24 . 7/22/2021
I missed last chapter so I'll add it here

Mikey dated with Willow was so adorable! If I knew it was the ice cream museum I could have added some input as I had been there myself a few times! Also thing are heating up between Mikey and Willow! It makes me excited to see where it goes! Also I love the bit with Lolly!

Silas refusing to host the queen of Swedenway sort of rubs me the wrong way but I can see where he is coming from especially since tensions are high and Illea has stakes in Europe. I'm curious as where this war subplot goes.

I know I joke about Mikey Assassin's creeding his way into Mina's room but I didn't think he'd actually do it. The whole scene there really adds depth to thier relationship and the delicate situation both are in regarding thier relationship that was started in the previous chapter.

I love the pajama party. It was fun and Lilianna's description of colors was so precious especially with Cal. Outside of my own boys Cal has to be my favorite selected.

Poor Haakon, nobody except him likes his snake. Maybe Zeke? Eh anyways things are picking up and I can wait to see where this goes!
SweaterSloth369 chapter 24 . 7/22/2021
Great chapter! Loved it as always! The pj party was great!
Wondy-SW chapter 23 . 7/20/2021
I'm not a great fan of the childhood friends to lovers trope, but Willow and Mikey are really so cute! I don't wanna ship them because I have my child but I can't help but like them together. They are just really cute together and I love their dynamic.

Tho Mikey should just stop his princess-napping, Silas will start to close down airports just to be sure that Mikey ain't smuggling Willow to Hawaii for a date.

Also, I hadn't said it before but I am pretty invested in Charlie's love-life. Actually, I am interested in everyone's love-life, Lolly's is shaping up to be pretty interesting. From what I gathered, she and Dom already knew each other and they have some kind of history. At least, it felt this way to me. Now, we just need to know about Matty's love-life and we will have even more juicy gossip.

Okay, now, the politics. The only thing I can say is: shit is going down and it will be epic and, maybe, angst packed. Can't wait for it.
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 23 . 7/16/2021
I liked how Willow supports Lysander experimenting with his writing. Hopefully, he won’t be one of the eliminated.
SweaterSloth369 chapter 23 . 7/16/2021
Omg! I LOVED this chapter! So so much. Everything about it was amazing!
Fairysecret01 chapter 22 . 7/10/2021
Abi I cannot tell you how many times I’ve reread this chapter. It’s probably verging on 8 right now. Literally I’m in love with this chapter so much.

First off, I loved Dom’s date. Dom himself is probably one of my favorite characters in the story, and definitely in my too 3 selected. The thing about the wedding ring was so cool And omg- Willow is that a crush on him you have? Awwwwww I ship it lol.

And the scene with Julian - I was in love! You write all the characters so well omg, and I love my son so much beacuse of you. I can’t believe he actually asked her for the sweater back, like I know I put that in the form and all but I didn’t think he would actually do it. But I’m so happy he did. The scene of them going through the photos was literally so cute. I ship it so hard omgggggggg. And the kiss pls Im in love. I don’t know what the ship name would be, but I ship it, even if I am very biased sowwy. I lowkey have a bad feeling about the sneaking out to the high school reunion like come on Willow Julian would it have been that hard to get some guards to come with you? I think not. Still I love my little idiot so much
The Pocketwatch Ripper chapter 22 . 7/9/2021
Salsa dancing, spicy! Also I hate how sweet Julian and Willows scene was going. Lol Mikey and Mina destroying everyone at table soccer, not surprising. Now that the one on one dates have kicked off we can start theorizing
SweaterSloth369 chapter 22 . 7/9/2021
This was a great chapter! I loved the date with dom it was really nice and Julian and willow going down memory lane was ver sweet
Fairysecret01 chapter 21 . 7/4/2021
OMG OMG OMG IT WAS CHARLIE AND HENRY AHHHHHH THATS SO CUTE. I love love love them together they better work out. I’m not exactly sure how yet, but I feel like Willow would be okay with it. I don’t know or maybe she’ll be jealous. Guess we’ll see.

rip Easton being dubbed deadweight. I feel pretty bad for him, like I hate running so much and if someone called me deadweight I would take that TikTok sound to a new level.

I love Aidyn and Willow so much. They’re such a cute couple. And the dress was so pretty. It kinda reminded me in that blue dress from the live action beauty and the beast that Belle wore in tje final scene.

Im not going to go too in deep with Xander because hes probably not going to win since you created him lol. Although that would be the plot twist of the century. But I love that his mother came

Great chapter Im so excited for the rest of the story
SweaterSloth369 chapter 21 . 7/2/2021
Ahh I loved this chapter so much! The morning run was so cute and Charlie was jealous? Ooh something definitely going to happen there! The fashion show was amazing! Aydin is a sweetheart! I love him! Xi is just like I remembered her! And inviting Xander’s mom! Also the Beatles song form Xander! Love him so so much! See you next time!
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 21 . 7/2/2021
I really hope that Lysander gets the first 1 on 1 date.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »