Reviews for Forever: A Twilight Fanfiction: OC Fanfic
aljaira chapter 1 . 4/26
Awesome story. I love it. You can join in NovelStar writing contest with a theme "WEREWOLVES" Prices are amazing!

httpsauthor. starlight. ink/essay/index. html
(PC)
httpapp. novelstar. top/index/index/special/id/87
or email any of the following editors;
hardy novelstar. top
joye novelstar. top
lena novelstar. top
app. novelstar. top
acederaruss chapter 1 . 4/10
Author’s way of storytelling is so good, i suggest you join NovelStar’s writing competition this April.
lazygirl89 chapter 7 . 3/19
I only have a few issues, it seems like Teagan barely even spends time with her family but spends most if not almost all her time with the Cullens, also annoyed that she told the Cullens first that she was going to have twins and not Bella and Charlie, as their her family they should have been the first ones she told, can imagine how hurt they will be if they knew that they weren't the first ones to know. I hope that when the babies are born that Bella and Charlie aren't pushed aside by Cullens in their need to play grandparents and auntie/uncle. Always found it irritating the few Bella/sister stories that I've come across with the sister who was pregnant that the Cullens took over as the grandparents and aunties/uncles and Bella and Charlie were pushed a side and barely got a look in with their grandchildren and niece/nephew. Teagan has good family with Bella and Charlie {Renee?} so they should always be first priority over the Cullens, I guess as someone who is fortunate enough to have a good family that I found Teagan to be kinda rude and disrespectful to her family by not letting her family know first as I believe that when you have a good family that family should always be first and Teagan has that with hers. Don't know if I'm making sense with my long arsed rambling rant.
sky505 chapter 4 . 3/17
I am not a great writer but I do have a few tips, instead of saying something write off the at try using your description to tell the reader what you want to convey for example I woke up in the morning groggy and then threw up I would not tell anyone else but I knew the truth I was pregnant with that monsters baby and I wanted to keep it. also, be more confident in your writing if you are nervous you may convey that in your writing. you are amazing and have great potential as a writer. with some work, I think you could be amazing keep up the good work!
lazygirl89 chapter 1 . 2/18
Interesting, I think story would be even more awesome if the twins have an extremely strong bond that can never be broken no matter what and are fearsly protective of each other and that Bella doesn't get paired with either Edward or Jake sorry but I absolutely hate those abusive sack of shits, seriously she can do a trillions times better than those two.