Reviews for No Consequences
Okay, I'm a bit surprised that the Muggleborn registration bit happened the same as in canon, with the restrictions on fighting back were removed. And with people actually taking out a few death eaters as well. Seems like that would have at least delayed it a bit.
Yeah I liked everything but the sexy toys. You should be drowned for that stupid shit. It had no place in this story whatsoever. It’s only purpose was to antagonize your readers. So I hope you catch on fire for being an unmitigated disgusting perverted asshole.
No Harry Potter is not great, he’s a fucking idiot. Leave the damn country and leave the morons their own filth. Being noble for scum isn’t good, just stupid.
Clavyus chapter 2 . 6/27
Fun story, written as something of an outline.
rune1806 chapter 2 . 6/14
Thanks for sharing your story, I enjoyed it.
well if everyone deserves a 2nd chance then how come dumbles does not bring hitler back to life.
orthankg1 chapter 2 . 4/10
Very nice.
fvdv123 chapter 2 . 4/7
I like your stories, unlike most yours have an ending
KnowInsight chapter 2 . 4/5
Nice!
ak chapter 2 . 3/24
bonne fic!
gabrieljuarezl chapter 2 . 3/20
Good work
JustAnotherFan217 chapter 2 . 3/19
Awesome short read! Loved it! No matter how much I would never let someone put something in my ass, I can totally see a bunch of horny magical teenagers coming up with that though. Had a great laugh when I read that Harry got futa gangbanged.
G chapter 2 . 3/13
Thanks
envirosue chapter 2 . 2/14
Thank you, I enjoyed how very different this story was. I appreciate the happy ending very much. Well done
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 2 . 2/11