Reviews for Break The Broken
BlueRowley chapter 3 . 5/6
Hoping for more from this story soon! It’s different, and I’d like to see where it goes.
mandancie chapter 3 . 3/8
Well, Harry is getting closer and closer to Diagon Alley. :) I'm looking forward to what you have planned for the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can. :)
mandancie chapter 2 . 1/10
Oh, wow! I am intrigued to know what happens next. :) I am so happy that I found this story. :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :) Please update as soon as you can. :)
BlueRowley chapter 2 . 1/10
I’m curious to see what you do with this. Until the next chapter!
I just stumbled across your story and I really love it so far! Of course I’m already looking forward to Severus‘ first appearance. I like stories in which Severus slowly realises his opinion of Harry is totally wrong and after making Harry’s situation worse in the beginning is really helping him out in the end. (Yes I’m a huge softy and always long for some tender Harry/Severus situations after some hurt ;-) ).
Of course I’m already looking forward to the next update!
xo
Sanmari chapter 1 . 1/2
HEY I LOVE THIS

bastard!snape is honestly a bit of a relief from all the fluff-based "temporary guardian" stories, and I've read a handful of them in the mid 2000s. He's fun but challenging to write as an asshole.

Also yes worldbuilding and trauma are my JAM

Best of luck, can't wait to see where this story goes and hope you have a good 2021!