Reviews for Fire Fairies
shaniyathreat2015 chapter 8 . 1/1
The battle was amazing and thanks for updating this story!
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 8 . 12/31/2022
This match was definitely well worth the wait Ezra vs Obi was all I could hope it could be and that ending was perfect.

I can't wait to see the terms of the bet that's gonna be nice to look forward to also looking forward to the reactions following that explosive match
cynder fury chapter 7 . 7/24/2022
I love this crossover story already. please update soon
120Adamt2 chapter 3 . 7/18/2022
Is there going to be some adolla boost up? Btw amazing fanfic.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2022
Ooooh I can’t wait for Obi’s match with Ezra. Hurry up and do the chapter please!
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 7 . 5/1/2022
Here comes the Clash of the Titans, little sad it won't be Elfman but I honestly can't see him beating Obi in this... an amazing and respectable stand to be sure but not being able to pull off the upset he did against Obi like he could against Bacchus.

Erza and Obi is a more even fight can't wait to see how it plays out
CRUDEN chapter 7 . 4/25/2022
That match is gonna be, pun intended, fire
Shadow cat 181 chapter 6 . 3/29/2022
I just want to say that I LOVE how well written each chapter is, and that I hope that you continue bringing out new chapters. I can't wait until I get a pop up saying that there is a new chapter posted. Keep up the awesome work!
AnimeLover729 chapter 6 . 2/25/2022
I really hope you end up updating this someday, this has been incredible so far. It was freaking hilarious how many people got affected by Tamaki's Lucky Lecher Lure. I really look forward to Shinra and Natsu officially meeting.
Rain chapter 6 . 12/5/2021
Its good
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2021
Can wait for the next chapter. You did great, shinra in the chariot race
LoamyCoffee chapter 6 . 11/12/2021
Simply amazing, such intensity this chapter and it's a good mix.
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 5 . 9/25/2021
Cana and Benimaru… somehow it makes perfect sense and I love it
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2021
Awesome
LoamyCoffee chapter 5 . 8/22/2021
Wondrous! Understandable reaction for Maki, as though she is my muscly Waifu, I know she is self-conscious about her body. And I see the wonderful pair of Cana and Benimaru have met~
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »