Reviews for Selfinsertion O'BuggerSubtlety and the PSSS
LOSTcharlie-claireLOST chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
love. it. so. much.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Funny. Especially the explosions, or lack of them. Good stuff. Thanks.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
"Eric Chant," a tall blond boy called.

*raised eyebrow*

Blaze Moonlight chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
This is AWESOME! I know you haven't updated since '04 but if you ever post more then that would be AMAZING!

This is so funny. Am I right in thinking that Eric is based off of (or, more likely, is) Eric Chant from the Chrestomanci Books?

Cara Lupin chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
This is a wonderful story and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Murgatroyd chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
I certainly hope you haven't abandoned this story. I'd love to at least see how the first year's plot turns out.
Little Red Rabbit chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
funny... very funny... I love it! update soon!
Jetamors chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
I love the idea of terrorist Hufflepuffs. And poor little Self is so determined in his efforts to stick it to those snooty other houses! I hope you write more of this, but even if you don't, thank you for what you've already written.
Luinthoron chapter 7 . 6/20/2004
Discovered this on a friends recommendations LJ. Have to go thank her now, as this really is great! :D Thanks for writing it!

Marek aka Luinthoron
Mystic Catface chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I don't think the IRA is something to laugh about.
Petit Oiseau Noir chapter 7 . 4/23/2004
woah... weird story... good though... keep it up
Claire Rickman Snape chapter 7 . 3/29/2004
Weird! But very very very funny! Revenge of the Hufflepuffs, with some Irish affairs thrown in! Great!
wittylibrarian chapter 7 . 3/20/2004
Yay. We can all sleep well at night knowing that Self and the Hufflepuffs are prepared to smite their enemies! :-)
statira chapter 7 . 3/19/2004
return of the Self, Yeah... very funny
i take it you like Monty Pyton "...laden African swallow?" holy grail is one of the best movies ever... anyway you should continue this
are you irish?
Trinity Day chapter 7 . 3/17/2004
Woohoo! Selfinsertion O'Bugger-Subtlety returns! I'm glad that you didn't abandon this story. And will be gladder still if it doesn't take you half a year to update again.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »