Reviews for Syaoran's Angels
CherryPinkStar chapter 35 . 3/24/2014
This story was wonderful! I loved it! I wonder who mini–Meiling is… on to the sequel!
CherryPinkStar chapter 33 . 3/24/2014
Awww did you have to make Suppi evil? I like him… How on earth you come up with these weird challenges I don't know but they are awesome!
CherryPinkStar chapter 29 . 2/17/2014
The Nivaline vs Pseudo-Sakura fight and Sakura vs Rika fight was so well synchronized! Oh no! Sakura lied to her fellow Angels! D:
CherryPinkStar chapter 28 . 2/16/2014
Oh no! Who was killed?! Tamaya… HIRAGIZAWA!
CherryPinkStar chapter 27 . 2/15/2014
Alicia isn't human? What program did Lilian put her through? Sakura is smart! Yay! S/S scene, S/S scene… :)
CherryPinkStar chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
Lara is going to fight against Pseudo-Sakura? Invincible vs Immortal, that's going to be interesting. My favorite quote in this chapter was "They'll protect them. It's what they do." I'm ashamed to say that it took me this long to figure out that Zachary and Chelsea are Takashi and Chiharu. I don't know the names of characters in the english version of Cardcaptors :(
CherryPinkStar chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
Lara is coming back again? But this time, the Angel can fly! Go Sakura!
CherryPinkStar chapter 24 . 2/13/2014
I thought the high-speed car chase was good! You're a great writer!
CherryPinkStar chapter 23 . 2/13/2014
Mr. Noir… Mr. Black… Heilang?
CherryPinkStar chapter 19 . 2/13/2014
Oh no oh no oh no! Sakura! Nooo!
CherryPinkStar chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
Oh no! Don't fight Angels!
CherryPinkStar chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
Kya prophecy! Meiling and Tomoyo are going to have powers too! Yay!
CherryPinkStar chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
I got so scared when Sakura was shot. I completely forgot she had the key with her.
CherryPinkStar chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Will the key be magical? I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
CherryPinkStar chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
If Sakura is an Angel, shouldn't she be able to tell people apart from their voices? Oh well, it makes the story more interesting. Yay, Syaoran!