Reviews for Learning from Lily
I cannot believe in just two chapters how brilliantly and completely this story was written.
Somewhat curious as to what the aftermath in Magical Britain is.

I'm sure Dumbledore's portrait will end up saying some... interesting things.

Snape learning about his 'interview' seems like it'd be hilarious in its own right.
Dilligas762 chapter 2 . 6/25
I absolutely loved this story. I didn’t think I would but dang I am a fan now!
rune1806 chapter 2 . 6/15
Too much like your other story and it felt rushed.
Banner chapter 1 . 6/12
I started this story this morning, and read it straight through. I've been riveted. The world building and Lily's characterization are beautifully creative - and the moral issues are enticingly complex.
The sheer *creativity* in Learning from Lily is beautiful.
This one goes in my "For a Bad Day" file.

Thank you.
adafrog chapter 2 . 6/12
Loved this so much! Thanks.
ignjeremyhp chapter 2 . 6/2
This is crazy good
EP chapter 2 . 4/18
EXCELLENT
MERCI POUR LA LECTURE
anf600 chapter 2 . 4/8
I seldom write reviews but this was an awesome story. Really loved the plot developed on the breeding program and all. Kudos.
KnowInsight chapter 2 . 4/5
Great story
dhamann7878 chapter 2 . 3/31
Fairly original story, very enjoyable
reseh chapter 2 . 3/27
I thought this was a very interesting story. Thanks for posting.
Tay chapter 2 . 3/24
Don’t review often but this was too wonderful not to. Good concept; lovely ending. Very Luna.
potterpalspranks chapter 1 . 3/24
In a system of tracking points by having rubies or other gems go up and down an hour glass, how does a house go into negative points? I think it is impossible. The one point canonically we come close to going negative points at the end of year 5 Deputy Headmistress Kitty comes in to award a bunch of points cutting of Snape, who never gets to tell us what happens if points go less than 0.

I bring this up only to ask, how did Gryffindor earn 100 points before the first Defense lesson to be able to lose 100 points? This especially confuses me when house points at the end of the year never seemed to go above 500 in canon, at least in the years points are mentioned. Did you have an answer in your story?
fvdv123 chapter 2 . 3/24
This is a great story, I love the ending
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »