Reviews for Fairies Maelstrom(On Hiatus)
Mr. Haze chapter 1 . 9/28/2021
I’m curious on how this goes, so for now I’ll follow
brandonmunoz499 chapter 1 . 3/8/2021
Literally anyone but lucy
PawgLover chapter 1 . 1/27/2021
nice idea for a fic and and good chapter to boot, I hope you have lemons in the future and for a pairing I suggest Lucy but no harem I hate harem fics.
Sandi Hernanda chapter 1 . 1/11/2021
Nice story, bruh. Next.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
Nice. Continue.
Seta88 chapter 1 . 1/6/2021
Considering the stories that inspired you and the beginning of the story, the meeting with Arashi and everything after was rushed. You could have given it a bit more of a slow start, like that his wound would need a bit longer to heal and through that build a bit of a relationship with Arashi, before going the whole changing the body etc. That Naruto is so knowledgeable about what exactly happened was also a bit strange, considering he was just now in a battle to the death and the next moment explains how the dimensional rift happend.
Ahfucjcb chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
This is a really interesting start!
ArrowsToAthens chapter 1 . 1/4/2021
...
LavenderRug9960 chapter 1 . 1/4/2021
Good chapter. Since I assume that Naruto will be getting the Rinne-sharingan eventually? and the only criticism I have is the brackets used around the sounds in the dialogue. They seem unnecessary to me, place the words in brackets like (Ngh) at the beginning of the dialogue instead of the end for flow or use the format "...ngh" if you're putting it at the end.
MDM11 chapter 1 . 1/4/2021