Reviews for A Tale of Sacrifice
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
What a sweet story! I always loved Mr Gordo.
upstnygrl chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
That was so sweet.
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
That was the cutest thing ever
sohna chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I just found this. It's so sweet. and I love the explanation of why spike said he didn't believe her.
Zzickle chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Very cute story. Thanks for sharing.
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
oh, i was crying by the end of that. that was a brilliant perspective! i loved it. i never thought about the concept that spike said that he didn't believe her just to save her. now, i'm going to cling to that. ;)

great write!

ta
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
can i cry now?

seriously, great fic. i'm not even sure who i love more right now...spike or mr. gordo. i love the way you made the sweet little piggy come to life, and, as a proud stuffed pig owner myself, i say you do him incredible justice. and spike! oh, spike in buffy's room, holding mr. gordo and talking to him! tears/joy/incredible-ness! excellence all around, especially the ending, mr. gordo relating the story of spike and buffy to giles. adorable pig, wonderful spike, incredible story
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I'm getting a major soft spot for these stories! This was so sweet, you did an excellent job with it!
NYyankeesbabie90 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
this is a good story, very cute the way you made mr gordo tell the story, i like this story alot, you did good, keep up pthe good work for what ever else you write, :)
Celestria-17 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Oh my gosh, It was so sad I total liked it you did a super job it was so cute
fashiongrrl chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
in a word: brilliant. very hillarious, very well done. i loved how you explained why spike said he didn't believe buffy. i throughly enjoyed this story. too cute.

btw, I read "Getting Pierced" b/c Zarrah had it up on her site as "fic of the moment" - wonderful job w/ that one too. very sweet.

great work! :)
liliaeth chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
lovely, cuddly Gordo talking about Spike is so cute
Captain and Fearless Leader chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
This story is really good. I loved the way you wrote Mr. Gordo's pov. To me it was simple but one of the most touching stories I've read. I love it. Captain
msu chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
How sad yet how cute. I hate thinking again about Spike dying but I do so love Mr. Gordo and what a clever way of telling a story.

Mel
Aimee chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Absolutely precious! My gosh I loved it! SO many cute lines I don't even know which I loved the best. Great job Hun! Very touching and down-right adorable!