Reviews for Time and a Word
crazycoot64.89 chapter 12 . 7/14
Funny thing is since today Homura and Dante are together inside a game called Shin Megami Tensei Dx2 (android) all thanks to the recent Madoka colab and since there was previously a colab with DMC
Lamiew chapter 12 . 6/2
So Vergil is aware too, wonder if all these resets bug him enough that he joined in.
Kamalajan chapter 12 . 5/12
Oof! Poor Dante was not expecting teen drama to ruin his plan!
Poor Dante, he's gonna have to deal with the fallout of the previous timeline. Hopefully, Homura is able to talk to him without breaking down to much, or trying to gut him first. Whichever comes first. Keep it up.
Twistyboi chapter 12 . 5/9
This story is quite literally the combinations of fandoms I never thought could mess with each other, but somehow you did it perfectly while keeping everyone in character, and it was very enjoyable to see the story change with Dante being around.
Eisenhower Haloway chapter 12 . 5/8
And that's the first loop end that we witnessed in Dante's POV, now I wonder if Homura can rethink her mission now.

It'll be funny if Nero got somehow involved in the future
patstar444 chapter 12 . 5/4
fucking epic!
TheMotivatedOne chapter 12 . 4/28
mami died. interest slain. sorry, i don't make the rules.
KazamaFam2006 chapter 12 . 4/28
Forgot to realize since the symbols don’t show, I'll just redo this last comment…

Ah yes New Game Plus. My favorite unlock feature.
KazamaFam2006 chapter 12 . 4/28
Welp, called it. Vergil sulks as usual.

Damn Dante didn’t have to go THAT far. Because of that, Madoka turned a full-on Yandere.

Ah yes; New Game . My favorite unlock feature.
pelapor022 chapter 12 . 4/28
Was pleasantly surprised to see this still up and running, feels like my dad coming back with the milk everytime you make a new chapter, it seems!

Great writing as always, though I'm noticing a running gag where Dante keeps regressing the ages of the girls, funny.

Cheers.
winsniss chapter 12 . 4/25
Man its been great to finally have a great crossover fic to read, this take on madoka was great to read. the coldness and hatred for homura was perfect.

dante? great as usual but poor guy is about to meet up with a broken and hurt homura and it wont be fun for him to deal with.

keep cooking, we all are eating a 5 star meal, wish i could go in the future and binge when the whole story is done lol, i actually got sad when i reached the end of chapter 12. pure diamond fanfic for a series on here that doesnt have much great crossover stories.

just AHHHHHHH peak
williamcll chapter 12 . 4/25
Madoka going rogue, now that's something I don't see everyday.
Red Dusk 369 chapter 12 . 4/24
Hoping the moment finally comes when Homura's friends are no longer kept in the dark about Dante and they go from hating him to admiring him as a hero and learn about all the things he has gone through and the trials he has faced through out his life. It would no doubt boost his standing. Maybe even learn about the Legend of Sparda itself. And the girls end up trying to invite Dante to have Ice Cream with them... key word try.
Potato-Sama69 chapter 1 . 4/24
Finally a good Madoka fic!And the man man Dante.