Reviews for Time and a Word
Virgil at the end..
Homura Akemi IS best girl chapter 4 . 10/26/2022
Wow, love it
Manatread chapter 7 . 10/24/2022
Vergil being a grumpy uncle is *chef kiss*
dleong769 chapter 7 . 10/23/2022
Fun chapter, please do continue updating this fanfic cause I really do enjoy reading your work
Gogmazios chapter 7 . 10/21/2022
Thank you for the new chapter and for continuing this fic I hope to see more of your amazing work soon
Chao chapter 7 . 10/19/2022
You need to have Dante day "what the hell is this?!" like he did in DMC4 in front of the magical girls

If Dante uses a weapon against Mami's group you have to give him Dr. Faust and have him dance around the magical girls' attacks. It would be hilarious to read the magical girls' reactions.

If Dante's position was switched with Vergil's I think his desire for power would come from his desire of freedom to do whatever he wants. I think you captured that really well. Keep up the good work.
AgeOfAngels chapter 7 . 10/17/2022
Don't really like this chapter, but that's more a personal thing. I honestly don't give a shit about any of the PMM girls and am mainly here for Dante so...yeah.
naufalrakha0104 chapter 7 . 10/16/2022
This is amusing.. Dante such a troll haha.. Those girl sure agitated
ThePolishSausageRoaster chapter 7 . 10/15/2022
I think you’ve done an excellent job of inserting a character from a wildly different genre seamlessly. On top of that, you also do a great job at keeping things simple, since it makes it easier to follow along with the story (especially if you know very little about one property or the other).
holandia1103 chapter 7 . 10/15/2022
Dante parodying vrigil as his villain persona is so god damn good, and while I would’ve liked to see more of the wacky woo hoo pizza man I liked seeing the ripples that Dante is causing
KazamaFam2006 chapter 7 . 10/15/2022
“She used a sword?”

So did Sayaka really become magical girl at this point or is it just some katana Kyoko stolen some point?

…the freak is the ‘erase timeline’ button? I need to restart this game progress and figure out how to even prevent Sayaka from dying…
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2022
Cool chapter, though I wish we got to see more of Dante
Lovnag chapter 7 . 10/15/2022
Oh man throwing some shade on doom are you?

Also Dante making fun of Vergil where he cannot see is somehow really funny.
OrionGold chapter 7 . 10/15/2022
Damn, just when it was about to get more interesting. Anyway, I like that we get to see more into Sayaka's thought process and how Homura would lose her cool for a moment.
MagatsuIza chapter 7 . 10/15/2022
Vergil being that grumpy uncle that everyone made fun of is a nice touch in the end.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »