Reviews for Time and a Word
jack hopper chapter 6 . 6/1/2022
Based chapter. Can't wait for Madoka to meet Dante and ruin all those carefully crafted plans.
NurielTO chapter 5 . 4/26/2022
based fic, loving it so far
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2022
Based and Jackpotpilled
YumiStar chapter 5 . 4/21/2022
Sayaka is so right! Dante is a badass and dishonor on anyone who says otherwise!
KazamaFam2006 chapter 5 . 4/15/2022
Late entry, but eh…

I gotta say, Mami and Kyoko totally got the wrong idea about Dante first seeing him in the labyrinth. This kind of impression goes to Vergil. Specifically DMC3 Vergil, since Verge has all the power he wanted in DMC5. If I remember correctly.

And we got to have a glimpse of Madoka and Sayaka (plus Hitomi, as shes prominent in the story too, its too early for spoilers). At the end as well. The way Sayaka was dozing off at the sight of Dante is just...ooo, quite a fangirl moment here. Now if only Dante devised a way for these girls to be powered up alternatively (meaning NOT by Kyubey).

Overall, half based; half cringe; whole Dante-rific chapter.
holandia1103 chapter 5 . 4/7/2022
I have to say this is pretty based and motivation-pilled
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2022
This story is very interesting so far, I'm excited to see more
Sydery chapter 5 . 4/5/2022
Absolutely based
GonzalotheChaldean chapter 5 . 4/3/2022
very good chapter, the way you describe the fights is great. It's time to wait for your next update, but it's worth the wait with such good chapters
Speckled Burd chapter 5 . 4/3/2022
This party is getting based and crazypilled.
OrionGold chapter 5 . 4/1/2022
After reading this chapter again and again, I can say you are definitely based and not at all cringe.

Seriously, I like this chapter. Mami and Kyoko are so wrong about Dante to the point that it's funny. The fight between the three made me bust out the DMC4 OST to set the mood. I also liked that due to Dante's influence, Homura was able to just hang out with Madoka, something she definitely needed. Also, the fact that Sayaka already thinks Dante is cool just from his appearance is a sweet moment. It makes me wonder if Sayaka will try to emulate Dante if she had a good impression of him when she becomes a Magical Girl.

I'm seriously waiting for the moment for everyone to find out that Dante is not only part-demon, he was the same guy who saved the world from Urizen's rampage and is the son of a heroic demon.
anapgod1 chapter 5 . 4/1/2022
Super based
Freeseti chapter 5 . 3/31/2022
Based as always. Nice to see an update. I find this series to be quite enjoyable to read.
alicemisuzu chapter 5 . 3/30/2022
I am glad this updated. I look forward to every chapter and what wacky situations Dante and Homura get up too.
MyLifeIsABruhMoment chapter 5 . 3/30/2022