Reviews for Time and a Word
A HAM IN SPACE chapter 12 . 4/24
I dont wanna pressure ya, but this genuinely one of my fanfics and i eagerly wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work
TykkiMikk chapter 12 . 4/23
So, Homura just got a taste of Yandere Madoka and is likely going to go into a self hated spiral of doubt and depression for a bit until hopefully, Dante show's up for answers and to consult a girl who just really needs a vacation from life for a couple months.

You did good i was NOT expecting Madoka to go off the deep end for Sayaka's sake but, hey this is also Sayaka's fault nothing new there when it comes to her and her hero complex.

Please give me more soon i want to know how the fuck this story ends.
Little Vee chapter 12 . 4/23
ish soooo goood! i need the next chapter!
Salamandra134 chapter 12 . 4/22
Hm... Guess Madoka got possessed by an actual Demon...
ExploerTM chapter 12 . 4/22
Hooray, timeline x1 is over! As per usual, first try is ehhhhhh... Nothing new for HomuHomu though but she now has to live knowing that SAYAKA saved her from MADOKA. Truly, the most terrible timeline!

I honestly was waiting for Dante to show up after his grand defeat and just start grading performances lol
crimsoinsunlightblade chapter 12 . 4/22
Hooooly flufflin' foxes its back!

And being completely honest, I did not expect to ever see Madoka like this, except maybe as Krimhilde turned human maybe.

I loved it all though, seeing Dante having fun and hamming it up, Kyoko having a moment with the whole demon thing and then Madoka twisting the knife.
holandia1103 chapter 12 . 4/22
Honestly seeing dante parody vergil and every other bad guy he has faced is so fun, especially knowing dante is having a blast being on the other end of things for ones. Great to see this continued
Binaryrecord274 chapter 1 . 4/22
Nice
42StoneGrindstheWickedtoDust chapter 12 . 4/22
stamd proud, you can cook

keep cooking
Evowizard25 chapter 12 . 4/22
You know, I can't help but feel like this is the 'universes' answer to the problem. Makoka 'needs' to become the goddess of magical girls or none of the previous magical girls who became witches will be saved. Granted, Homura becomes a literal demon since she can't accept that fact. So this might be a little insight Homura will see of herself, who would gladly kill others for Madoka, even if she wouldn't want it. So it's a neat little example of insight. Of course, she probably won't see it that way since Homura is stuck in her ways. Granted, I think Dante's nonchalant/slightly annoyed attitude might make her break down after this bad run. Those words would sit with her for a good while.
Big Evil chapter 12 . 4/22
Oof
Soulless Anti-Hero chapter 12 . 4/22
Yandere Madoka?!
Jajo Camello chapter 12 . 4/22
And there's the dispair we all come to know from the series. Looking forward to part 2: Electric Boogaloo.
chromeillusion chapter 12 . 4/22
round 2 baby
Jorge Javier Guido chapter 12 . 4/22
ok madoka needs to chill.

really good chapter and really good sory overall, ill be waiting for the next chapter
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »