Reviews for Time and a Word
ptl chapter 2 . 1/21/2021
Kyubey, omae wa mou shindeiru.

Love how nonchalant Dante is about the Witch-Magical Girl business, after all that happened to him, is just another Tuesday, only with the mad inducing and annoying time loop. After all, the Qlipoth, the Vortex World, the worlds clashing and Galactus were the apex of batshit insane and world ending scenarios that he had to deal with and more.

And him genuinely interesting about the subject? Oh, boy. He is also a paranormal investigator who must have needed to track hidden demons and/or other bizarre cases that needed a detective perspective.

When he learns the truth about this mess, he’ll go ballistic and hunt every single Incubator that tries to mess with any other girl in Earth.
Soulnight chapter 1 . 1/21/2021
You've certainly caught my interest with this chapter. Looking forward to see how this goes.
Notaryrotary chapter 1 . 1/15/2021
Never thought I would want wacky woohoo pizza man trampling all over the timeline loop of despair this badly. Until now. It would be amazing to see where you could take this in the second chapter, if you intend to continue. I'll certainly be watching for updates!
reggielacey2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2021
it's alright. dante feels underpowered and he's immune to time stop but whatever.
OrionGold chapter 1 . 1/10/2021
I do find it odd that Dante is affected by Homura's Time Stop ability despite posessing Quicksilver, but whatever, the others already explained to you already.

Now then, since this seems to be Dante post-DMC5 due to having Devil Sword Dante and Sin Devil Trigger, that means he and Vergil were able to get out of the Demon Realm some time after.

I am looking forward to reading this crossover because of the future character dynamic between Dante and Homura.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2021
To broach its after dmc 5 the devil form described was his sin devil trigger.
ProtoAngelo chapter 1 . 1/7/2021
Nice premise and nicely written. You got Dante's personality down pat.
Just one teeny weeny thing however is that Dante is actually immune to Time Stop...Argosax in DMC2 time stopped entire world due to merging of human and demon world. Argosax could even join past , present and future into a viscious infinite circle. Not to mention even fodder devils in DMC1 such as Griffon, Nelo Angelo , Phantom and Nightmare are immune to Bangle of Time which stops time because Mundus gave them power...all God Tiers are immune to Time Stop including Dante.
Though its completely okay if you continue story as it is, cuz this is interesting!

Anticipating next chapters.
Red Dusk 369 chapter 1 . 1/7/2021
Time stop would not work on Dante. In DMC1, Dante was able to move around no problem in Mundus' mirror dimension. In Mundus' morror dimension, everything moves backwords, including time yet Dante was not affected by it at all, making Dante have immeasurable speed.
To Broach Or To Put up chapter 1 . 1/6/2021
Quite interesting, I don't know how you are going to scale dante's power compared to magical girls but I feel like dante can just wait till the last day and kill the "final boss", as he is incredibly powerful, does not rely on normal weapons and has experience with giant monsters(and those he fights can actually think).

And I don't think you specified dante's age here, gotta know if this is pre dmc5 or afterwards, cause if it's afterwards dante can have vergil help out if he can't deal with the witch alone.

Good chapter, looking forward to the next one.
Tony the tired one chapter 1 . 1/6/2021
This is one interesting concept, really interesting.

I guess Dante here won't have the Bracelet of time so he won't be able to stop time but quicksilver should do the job (slow down time).

Also, is homura affected by Dante's own time manipulation or nah? Since Dante is affected by her time stop (so far, unless you plan to change that) I would think she is affected.

Also, I look forward to your explanation of how Dante know shit is going down all the time
24thcolossus chapter 1 . 1/6/2021
You have my interrest.

Looking good so far with overall, from Dantes laidback attitude and Balrog annoucing the style ranks, to Homuras bleak, but determined outlook on things.

If You decide to continue this, then I look forward to seeing what You have in store, btw which version of Dante are You using? I’m guessing DMC5?
Saif Omar chapter 1 . 1/6/2021
Please write more. This fic is too interesting to be a one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
Her power is superior to quick silver because it can only slowdown time not stop or rewind time. For people that dont know.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
Pretty good.
ptl chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
Dante, “cursed” by Quicksilver due to a Magical Girl obsessed with saving her crush to live the same month, again. And again. Again. AGAIN!

Even someone as chill as him would be affected by madness!

Well, now Homura will learn to not judge a book by its cover as well as maybe gain an apprenticeship with the greatest Devil Hunter ever. Will crystallized demon blood be a good substitute for Greef Seeds?
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20