Reviews for Time and a Word
Demon dark mezzo sangue chapter 12 . 4/22
Fantastic chapter, I've been waiting for it for a long time
Lieutenant Gate chapter 12 . 4/22
I too listened to Subhuman while reading this for the sake of mood. Lazy minds think alike.
Doom King of Latveria chapter 1 . 4/22
This is why I prefer Vergil over Dante
Hellifrit chapter 12 . 4/22
.. What... The fuck?
Erik-The-Nut-Brain chapter 12 . 4/22
hah.
Hahahah.
NIHAHAHAHAHAHA.
OH THE GRIEF, THE SWEET, SWEET GRIEF, DESPAIR AND TRAUMA, ITS SO TASTY, DELISH, MAGNIFIQUE, HONHONHONHON.
AS EXPECTED FROM PMMM.
Is it horrible? yeah, is it sad? no duh, then WHY THE FUCK AM I SMILING AND GIGGLING LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL?!
Oh man I didn't see the Yandere Madoka coming, but there's some clues here and there and I think Madoka's wish had something to do with it.
Well, its time for round 2 for Dante.
Thanks for the chapter!
UltimateGrr chapter 12 . 4/22
Yandere Madoka wasn't how I expeexpected this time loop to end.

On the the other hand, maybe just putting all the cards on the table and being truthful from the start will end up being better.
Temsen chapter 12 . 4/22
My god, Dante was really hamming it up. xD
Aaand there the PMMM trauma for Homura.
Man, Dante really messed up by not observing the aftermath, lol.
Maybe now Homura will try working together with him properly, without silly games?
Awarboah chapter 12 . 4/22
Thought i was dreaming when I saw a new chapter
I really love this story
Bread And Salt chapter 12 . 4/22
Damn, I never expected an update from this since… forever! It’s good to know that we’re finally moving 'forward'… but the one thing I want to know is whether this 'fuck-up' ('unintentionally' on Homura Akemi’s part?) will finally smack some sense into Homura to be 'completely' open with Dante (in the sense that there are no more secrets, hidden agendas and misunderstandings between them) if they haven’t done so already in the previous chapters (that I might have forgotten/missed)… otherwise, all I see is the whole damn thing repeating over and over again in an unappealing 'eternal recurrence' that’s bound to get old… and might genuinely piss Dante off, should Homura keep repeating any mistakes regarding Madoka Kaname!
MagatsuIza chapter 12 . 4/22
Yooooooooo I was giggling like dumbass when the ending showed! Bro whyyyyyyyyyy?!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 11 . 4/22
Poor Homura though. Hope Dante becomes a father figure for her shoulder to cry on after all the shit Yandere Madoka said to her.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 12 . 4/22
Thank God Patty is already 18 and doesn't have to deal with all this Magical Girl Bullshit.

Also...What the Fuck is wrong with Madoka.
OrionGold chapter 12 . 4/22
Holy crap. I knew Madoka was getting a little clingy over Sayaka, but I didn't expect her to go full-on yandere. And the things she said to Homura will no doubt leave an impact on her for the next cycle. Lord knows she hates herself too much already. No doubt Dante would want to talk this over with Homura about it and try to see where exactly they went wrong.
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 12 . 4/22
Oh, so none of it mattered at all. All that just for a reset. It's like rezero all over again, you can't really care for the characters, since they don't actually grow except in loops, loops that reset all of that perceived progress to nothing.

I'm sure his relationship with the time looper is fine, they definitely aren't angsty now.
Quite happy to see a new update appear. Dante absolutely hamming up his performance for the girls has got to be one of the best parts of this fic for me. Good luck our dear author and I can't wait to see the conversation dante is going to have next time.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »